4.0 out of 5 stars Quality table, not easy to assemble, October 1, 2009
This review is from: DMI Sports HT280 Extreme 7-Foot Air Hockey Table (Sports)
The table itself is a quality product as fasteners are large bolts, washers and the like. Mostly made of composites and pressboard, but it's sturdy and all parts fit together as they should. I like that they provide four pucks and pushers, and unlike some tables I looked at first, they give you felt pads to put on the pushers so they do not mar the table surface. The panel that goes over the table does add an element of excitement as you cannot see the puck come towards you until the last minute, and it can be raised/lowered. Now for the bad...the blower fans seem excessively noisy. The assembly instructions are poor. There are many small wood pieces (probably for packing purposes) that need to be removed before you can even begin assembly, which the instructions do not even mention, and you have to use a little ingenuity to figure out how to remove some of them. The instructions also do not tell you that you will need a drill and a socket set because some of the screw holes were not drilled and/or piloted first and the "tool" they give you is useless at times. You definitely need two adults to assemble, but three would probably be even better, especially to assemble the legs and to flip the table once you are done. It took my wife and I about 2-3 hours to complete assembly.

5.0 out of 5 stars A well built table, November 29, 2013
This review is from: DMI Sports HT280 Extreme 7-Foot Air Hockey Table (Sports)
I just received the table on Monday. The scheduled delivery was right on time, and the driver waited until we opened the box to check the condition. The assembly instructions were a bit vague, but not impossible. Construction was very good. Good materials throughout most of the table. After reading other table reviews, I was concerned about what I would be getting. But, this turned out to be well built table. I would recommend this table for the casual (not hardcore) user.

Jim

4.0 out of 5 stars A great table, January 7, 2014
This review is from: DMI Sports HT280 Extreme 7-Foot Air Hockey Table (Sports)
Assembly instructions could use some work, but were fairly easy to figure out. The table was very well constucted and everything bolted correctly. I found the aluminum side rails to be a plus feature. I also liked the manual scoring as I've read about many problems with the electronic scoring on other tables. The pucks were a little cheap, but that's easily to correct. Overall I grade the table a very good.

Jim in Virginia

5.0 out of 5 stars The table is great. Took a few hours to put together, September 18, 2014
This review is from: DMI Sports HT280 Extreme 7-Foot Air Hockey Table (Sports)
The table is great. Took a few hours to put together. Helps to have an electric drill (screwdriver). We haven't used it much yet, but it seems to be very sturdy, which is what we're looking for. Hopefully, it will hold up over time.

DMI Sports HT280 Extreme 7-Foot Air Hockey Table