on December 25, 2011
As silly as it is to review a magazine cover, let's be honest: reviewing the content of this issue would be just as ridiculous. In fact, here's how that would go-"This issue of Sports Illustrated, another in their yearly series of Swimsuit pictorials, is chock full of hotties." That about covers it.
So under the pretense of being a 'written review', I'll submit this little love/lust note and inform all what this Tyra Banks-graced magazine cover really is: The Single Greatest Magazine Cover Since The Invention Of The Printing Press.
Truly, no heterosexual male could disagree. If you can, you a)need to examine your preferences honestly and with professional therapy or b)you're some sort of Triple K Grand Wizard. In which case, i'll ask you to please stop reading this or any of my reviews, as you make me vomit.
So, there you have it-insightful and wise critique as only I can deliver. Now go back to staring at Tyra, you knuckleheads!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again

Customers who viewed this also viewed
Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, 2005
Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, 2005 by Editors of Sports Illustrated (Single Issue Magazine - Feb. 2005)

Sports Illustrated Swimsuit: The Complete Portfolio
Sports Illustrated Swimsuit: The Complete Portfolio by Editors of Sports Illustrated (Hardcover - October 28, 2008)

Your Recently Viewed Items and Featured Recommendations