4.0 out of 5 stars Fun

cheap - upper and lower "buttons" are for show only not functional
Published 5 months ago by Sshfosters

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun, March 6, 2014
Four stars? Yes, this is a fine watch for the money paid. The wrist band is soft, flexible and comfortable. The watch keeps time and the bright red color makes the watch fun to wear. The three small dials on the face are not functional, merely decorative as are the two outside knobs on the side of the watch. This item was shipped from China but arrived well within the shipping estimate window. A spare battery was included. Recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, June 26, 2014
Absolutely love this watch. The color is exactly what I wanted and isn't too big or bulky for my small wrist. The only reason I give it a 4 is because the two extra buttons on the sides look to be more decoration than actual use when I pressed them. But I didn't get it to be a stopwatch but to use it as a regular watch so I'm not at all concerned about it.

Also the company was very understanding. I had recently moved and didn't realize my old address was still listed as my shipping address. I immediately contacted them to let them know the situation and what we could do to make sure I got the watch. They were very kind and understanding. For that I would give them 5 stars based on service.

PS if you do wonder who delivers once it gets to the USA, it's USPS.

4.0 out of 5 stars The buckles are not sturdy and Velcro would be so much better, July 18, 2014
I wish they would just skip the buckle and close these watches with Velcro. Can someone suggest to the vendor the do this. The buckles are not sturdy and Velcro would be so much better. Love the colors.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, May 19, 2014
Beautiful colour and resistent.The only thing I have to mention is this product comes from china so if you buy it you'll have to wait one month or more depending on where you live to get ti.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE, June 19, 2014
Worth the wait! Color is very nice. Wasn't expecting the gold detailing around clock face with a silver clasp but it still rocks! I hope to get other colors!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 5, 2014
LOVE! Looks exactly like the picture, super cheap and good quality! Was also delivered faster than expected!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Women's Watch, July 30, 2014
I love it. It is stylish with a variety of colors. Its perfect for work, anytime or anywhere. Awesome indeed!!

5.0 out of 5 stars i like, June 16, 2014
I really like my watch and the color and the look . I would tell other two buy them also

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, July 6, 2014
cheap - upper and lower "buttons" are for show only not functional

5.0 out of 5 stars good going, July 20, 2014
arrived on time - pretty color and face of watch - enjoy wearing it!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›