HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports Automotive Deals

on August 11, 2007
This is a great multi-person raft. We use it at our lakehouse. You can tie it off to the dock, drift out to where you want to be and drop anchor. When you are done just pull up the anchor and pull yourself back to the dock. You don't even have to get wet (although you will want to). The raft is lightweight so it is easy to manuever. The top is vented so that the wind passes through. This should help the top last longer. The hole in the middle is a blast and the extension for getting on the raft works better than I expected. This was a great purchase for us and we are enjoying it a great deal. It's the first thing everyone wants to do when they come to the lake. I found the best price through Amazon.com. While tying off the cooler to the raft works great, it would be nice if the cooler was sized to fit the hole so that you could place it inside the raft if you wanted. Other than that, an excellently designed product.
on August 12, 2013
I used this on 2 long weekends at the lake this summer and it's great. It's probably not sturdy enough to handle kids/teenagers rough housing on it, but for adults just lounging on the lake, I expect it to last several summers. Be prepared for other boaters/campers to swing by and inquire about it's cost and where to order it.

The description says it will fit up to 6 people. That's a bit generous. The float wouldn't sink or rupture from the weight, but there's not enough real estate for 6 people to comfortably hang out for very long. Functionally, my group rarely had more than 2 people on it at once, though 2 couples would be cozy yet comfortable.

The awning can be a little tricky to setup. I managed to break a section of the pole on my first attempt. The poles are 8.5 mm in diameter, and this replacement set from Eureka was exactly the right length too:

Eureka Tent Fiberglass Pole 8 5 mm

Final note: This float does not ship with a storage/transport bag. I found this one (the 42x25 size) to be just the right size, and sturdy enough to handle the considerable weight (I'd guess it weighs nearly 50lbs uninflated/dry):

B0000AUTD6
on August 21, 2011
Bought this to hang out on the lake with friends and relax and it's perfect - plenty of room and very sturdy! It has endured kids diving from it from all directions. I put a small anchor weight on it and the raft stays in place so you don't have to worry about floating away - very nice!
on June 21, 2015
The problem is the shock cord poles that support the arch of the canopy are designed with 3 tee's to connect the sections. The unit we recieved was missing 1 tee on both long poles. rendering the canopy useless. I called KwikTeks "support" line and they were clueless to my complaint. The "tech" was unbelievably unfamiliar with their product! He suggested I call back later when someone from the Art Department was available to determine "how many Tee's its supposed to have"...........Really! It is obvious the poles need 3 Tee's as there are 3 straight poles that run from side to side to support canopy top. Poor, Poor support from a company marketing a $350.00 water toy.
on August 11, 2015
I love this- it was exactly what i wanted!
No Rope is included to either tie you to the dock or tie you to the anchor- so you should have some on hand. Only a small rope to tie the cooler to the float.
on June 21, 2014
I’ve had two of these, and the cabana tent poles are too low-quality - the fiberglass splinters, the poles snap, and the ferrules, the metal sleeves that join the poles together, fail (yes, I had to learn that word).

This could easily be fixed with a link to buy spare parts, or even better, to buy an upgraded tent pole assembly. I’ve searched the web and cannot find replacement ferrules.

So both of mine are now fairly useless in the sun.

For an item in this price range, it should be more robust.

I’ll revisit this review when the company offers spare parts, or makes better poles and ferrules.
on November 26, 2012
This thing is massive. Be ready to make room for off season storage. Also very heavy. It was difficult getting it to and from the lake blown up. You definitely need an air compressor for this. The small cigarette lighter ones will take forever.
on August 12, 2012
My family and I LOVE this float! We use it in the neighborhood lake during the summer and it is sturdy and fun! It's true that the cooler is not that big, but it easily fits a 12 pack and a bag of ice. The float is easy to assemble, inflate, and deflate, and it's big, but not heavy to carry. It can easily be carried to the water by two or three people (not because it's heavy, but because it's big). Supposedly, up to six people can fit on it, but my teenagers and their friends had a blast on it, and all 8 of them fit comfortably. It also has tethers on the sides so you can tether other floats to it or anchor it down when on land (comes with spikes and rope). The only thing I can say that's not positive is that if one wants to use it in the lake, you really need a couple of oars to steer it away from the dock and out to where you want it, and an anchor to keep it there. Both were easily found at Fred Meyer, so no more problems.

My teen boys would like to add that it is a great private hangout for them and their friends when at the lake because they can get away from the dock and go out deep on the lake, away from the crowd.
on July 17, 2014
This float has been the hit of the Summer for both kids and adults. It's a little tedious getting the canopy up, so we just left it out on the water until it starts cooling off. A bit pricey, but well worth it if you want something different that most ages can enjoy.

Keep in mind that young swimmers, if they slip into the hole, will NOT be able to get out on their own. Also, why didn't they make the cooler a bit smaller so it fits the hole? Weird design decision...
on July 14, 2014
This cabana was GREAT. very fun. seems sturdy. good size for 4 people and it's great to have shade while lounging in the water. The top is sheer so a little light gets through. can't wait to use it again!