Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sportsheets Under the Bed Restraint System
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on January 14, 2010
I really enjoy this set. It is now a fixture under my and my boyfriend's bed. It can be escaped (at least by me) if the cuffs aren't super tight, I can wrap my fingers around and unclip one wrist, and from there it's easy. I recommend putting the cuffs on, then attaching them to the straps, then tightening the straps. After some experimentation, I've found that this is one of the most effective ways to use this product. The cuffs are comfortable, don't chafe, don't cut off circulation. They're well-sewn and the velcro is strong (you WILL NOT get out of this product by simply pulling hard on the restraints unless your ankles are so large that the velcro is only held together at a 1 inch or smaller junction, which is extremely unlikely). I also recommend leaving the leg restraints slightly loose if a man is tying up a woman for the intention of intercourse this makes it easier for her to adjust her legs for comfortable penetration. If a woman is tying up a man for the same purpose, I recommend placing the restraints so that the leg cuffs are tight and coming from the bottom of the bed so that the woman can easily climb astride him.

I look forward to even more fun using this product. It only loses one star because it was sort of a pain to put under our (rather low to the ground, about an inch off) bed and because I can escape it so easily. Still tons of fun though!
11 comment|206 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 20, 2014
I have very tiny wrists, so we have to set the cuffs pretty tight so I can't squirm out. Having a lot of fun with this lately! Definitely helps get things creative and spicy when you're starting a new adventure into the world of kink. Light enough for vanilla ... sturdy enough for hardcore. Really like it.
on June 2, 2009
I bought this item thinking it might be fun once or twice and then break but I was wrong. This product has been put through hell and it's still holding. The straps are adjustable for any height and the whole thing is easily concealed for when you have company over. This definitely adds a little spice to the bedroom it's something that can be used anywhere and at anytime it's also perfect for traveling. Our honey moon will be in October in Europe and you better believe this is coming with us!
0Comment|98 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 7, 2013
Good quality. Was told the cuffs are comfortable. Advertising is misleading. The box shows the restraint system and a beautiful woman. When I got it home and opened it, the beautiful woman was not in the box. very disappointing, but loved the restraint system.
44 comments|259 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 9, 2013
Fit perfectly on my queen sized bed and didn't hurt her wrists too much but fits snugly. This is probably the best set out there.
on December 6, 2010
the wrist and ancle straps are extremly soft and very comfortable! they detach and can be cliped anywhere else besides to the bed straps! im very happy with it!
on February 26, 2016
I purchased this system to go with a restraint system that include some very nice faux leather cuffs that hands down replace the shoddy velcro nylon garbage that come in this set.

Search for MOJOY Bed Restraint Bondage suit, SM Sex Toys for Couple(Black) and read the following review of that kit I wrote. You will be happy that you did.

"The primary reason that I ordered this kit was for the wrist and ankle cuffs to accompany our under the bed restraint system. The cuffs that came with that were, shall we say, lacking in visual and physical appeal. They were these terribly cheap nylon velcro deals that were just lame as all get out. Now, yes it would have suited better if they were leather and not a faux knock off but really it does't matter. They are very well made and fit the bill. At some point I will probably copy them using a rich latigo and some dyed sheep fur and recycling the hardware for some kicking cuffs, but for now these do just nicely. I had to order a smaller wrist cuff for my wife so she could not slip away accidentally.

The other items in the hit are nice enough. Except for the nipple clamps, ball gag, collar and blindfold. Those lack in the quality department if I'm being entirely honest. The clamps are so-so. They have the right pressure, but the cat bells are just down right silly.

The collar is just too stiff and large to be of any use so the hardware is saved and the rest gets the bin.

The ball gags will get a similar fate. The ball itself is a hard plastic, two piece ball with holes in it. No way comfortable and in no way is the discomfort exciting for the wearer. Snap it and start over.

The blindfold, while not uncomfortable lacks quality. Yes, way better than what you get for the airlines when they screw up a fight and pass out a toiletry bag so you don't stink up the airport and can "possibly" sleep waiting on a connection 14 hours later. Yep, still have that crappy consolation prize somewhere.

The flogger on the other hand, though not leather, is actually pretty cool. Nice weight with a nice stings and really not all that bad.

Haven't used the rope yet, but did download a tutorial on how to use it with a quick search. Perhaps That will come in handy, but if it doesn't I can always use it on camping trips, right?

I'm not reducing star ratings based on those down falls mainly because I bought it for the cuffs. But if you have read this review, and anything puts you off because of the details I provided then move along. Extreme restraints is the place you want to wander off to. More money, but higher quality. Enjoy."
on May 22, 2015
Fun times with these cuffs. Don't leave your wife unattended when strapped in or you'll get 50 shades of pissed off woman! Apparently strapping someone in and going off to take a shower isn't really S&M, guess I should have read those crappy novels. They should probably send a gift certificate for flowers with these in case you use them incorrectly (or you take it a bit too far!). But seriously, pair these up with a riding crop and you've got a night of fun (but keep a sense of humor too).
on March 10, 2016
Great to use it on my wife; good when she uses it on me. NOT SO GOOD when she gets jealous of our neighbor's wife. Tied down spread eagle
with restraint system, she whips me for 2-3 hours or until she tires out with the short whip I purchased from you. Lots of STINGING under the whip;
yet I enjoyed it !!! Totally aroused, she " released me " by hand and then orally.
on June 16, 2014
Cheap, poor quality knock-off, no sportsheet brand tag, cheap poor quality metal pieces, snap hooks are plastic coated in metal. Contacting FTC regarding counterfeit goods.