5.0 out of 5 stars SpotIt Numbers and Shapes by Blue Orange
Notice: I received this game, free of charge, from Blue Orange Games for review. I was in no way influenced to give a positive review. These comments are my own, honest opinions of this game.
Published 14 months ago by Rebekka Drago

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute Game, a little pricey for what you get
There is not as many cards as the adult version yet it is the same price. The cards should be thicker in case of bending.
Published 8 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars SpotIt Numbers and Shapes by Blue Orange, October 1, 2013
This review is from: Spot It! Numbers and Shapes (Toy)
Oh. My. Word. I thought I would like this game and enjoy the educational value, but I LOVE it!!! My 3 year old enjoyed it right away and wanted to play forever! She hasn't quite grasped the whole take 2 cards and find the matching object yet - mostly because she wants me to play with her. So we played in sort of a "go fish" type of way. I would take one card and give her the other. Then I'd ask, "Do you have a yellow 7? Do you have a blue square?" etc! It was very fun AND educational for her! Its really been helping her to identify numbers, colors, and shapes. And its very portable! Perfect for on the go!!! I'd definitely recommend this and the other SpotIt games!!! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Compact Fun, December 16, 2012
This review is from: Spot It! Numbers and Shapes (Toy)
Our girls started out with the original Spot It game. They liked it so much we decided to get the other ones. I like that there are a bunch of different ways to play,so they won't get bored. It's compact, too, so they can put it in a bag to play with friends in the neighborhood. I think it will make a great travel game, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun for ages 3 and up., January 19, 2013
Melissa G (Oak Ridge, TN USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Spot It! Numbers and Shapes (Toy)
Spot it is an easy game for young children to learn. It is portable and can be played several different ways. You can make up games with the cards easily for more variation.

4.0 out of 5 stars Numbers are difficult for my children, But you'll never guess what my children did next..., October 29, 2014
This review is from: Spot It! Numbers and Shapes (Toy)
We own Spot It!, Spot It! Numbers and Shapes and Spot It! Alphabets. My kids (4 and 5) are struggling with numbers. I'm not really sure why they are having a problem with numbers, because base numbers 1-9 should be more simple than learning 26 letters, but I digress.

Spot It! Numbers and Shapes are working a lot better because of creating motivation by competition. They are getting better recognition about every other time we play. I've seen them default to just matching shapes instead of numbers, so we sometimes play with a "No Shapes" rule.

My kids prefer the base Spot It! and the Alphabet version better because they have a harder time with the numbers so we alternate the other games to keep them motivated and give them a chance to get ramped back up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't go wrong with these Spot it! games for your kids and grandkids - you'll get a kick out of them, April 29, 2014
This review is from: Spot It! Numbers and Shapes (Toy)
Targeting a preschool and elementary school age, you wnat to add these games to your collection. Fun games which require focus and attention. Each turn the cards are flipped over gives another chance at winning that moment. Be prepared to lose as the kids will be better at this, than you. :+). A great idea.

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot It, June 3, 2014
This review is from: Spot It! Numbers and Shapes (Toy)
I teach preschool and thought it would be another means to help my students recognize numbers and shapes. The children enjoy the game and ask to play it. It is colorful and keeps the children interested. I recommend this highly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy that I've bought it!, July 1, 2014
This review is from: Spot It! Numbers and Shapes (Toy)
Absolutely wonderful game! My 5 years old grandson likes to play it almost every time I offer. If we play at full strength, we beat him, but very soon he will be faster. I highly recommend it and all games of this line.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice game for small children, July 1, 2014
Cindy Messmore (West Salem, OH United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Spot It! Numbers and Shapes (Toy)
This seems to be a nice game. I bought it for a, then 4yr old, and it was too young for her. That was entirely my fault.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute Game, a little pricey for what you get, March 27, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, June 3, 2014
JustinHoca (Kentucky, Turkey) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Spot It! Numbers and Shapes (Toy)
We use these with our autistic son. It's a great game for congnitive exercise! Simple, easy to play, and fun.

Spot It! Numbers and Shapes