5.0 out of 5 stars SpotIt Numbers and Shapes by Blue Orange
Notice: I received this game, free of charge, from Blue Orange Games for review. I was in no way influenced to give a positive review. These comments are my own, honest opinions of this game.
Published 6 months ago by Rebekka Drago

3.0 out of 5 stars Spot It! Numbers and Shapes
It was not what i expected but the kids have fun playing it.I would not refer it to anyone else.
Published 8 days ago by PAMELA

5.0 out of 5 stars SpotIt Numbers and Shapes by Blue Orange, October 1, 2013
This review is from: Spot It! Numbers and Shapes (Toy)
Oh. My. Word. I thought I would like this game and enjoy the educational value, but I LOVE it!!! My 3 year old enjoyed it right away and wanted to play forever! She hasn't quite grasped the whole take 2 cards and find the matching object yet - mostly because she wants me to play with her. So we played in sort of a "go fish" type of way. I would take one card and give her the other. Then I'd ask, "Do you have a yellow 7? Do you have a blue square?" etc! It was very fun AND educational for her! Its really been helping her to identify numbers, colors, and shapes. And its very portable! Perfect for on the go!!! I'd definitely recommend this and the other SpotIt games!!! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Compact Fun, December 16, 2012
This review is from: Spot It! Numbers and Shapes (Toy)
Our girls started out with the original Spot It game. They liked it so much we decided to get the other ones. I like that there are a bunch of different ways to play,so they won't get bored. It's compact, too, so they can put it in a bag to play with friends in the neighborhood. I think it will make a great travel game, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun for ages 3 and up., January 19, 2013
Melissa G (Oak Ridge, TN USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Spot It! Numbers and Shapes (Toy)
Spot it is an easy game for young children to learn. It is portable and can be played several different ways. You can make up games with the cards easily for more variation.

3.0 out of 5 stars Spot It! Numbers and Shapes, April 7, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids and adults love it, April 3, 2014
This review is from: Spot It! Numbers and Shapes (Toy)
The spot it games are so awesome! I love that there are so many ways to play. Our 4 and 2 year old really enjoy them. I tried to create our own once and seriously, much easier to just buy them. Worth it!

2.0 out of 5 stars SPOT IT, March 31, 2014
This review is from: Spot It! Numbers and Shapes (Toy)
It was a little confusing for the kids to understand. Would have been better to by some other game. So

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute Game, a little pricey for what you get, March 27, 2014
This review is from: Spot It! Numbers and Shapes (Toy)
There is not as many cards as the adult version yet it is the same price. The cards should be thicker in case of bending.

4.0 out of 5 stars easy enough for 3 year old, March 20, 2014
This review is from: Spot It! Numbers and Shapes (Toy)
This easy to use version of Spot it! is wonderful for our three year old. We first played it by matching shape or number regardless of color, but now have "advanced" to exact matches. This game has helped him recognize numbers and build cognitive skills. The only downside is that there are fewer cards than the regular game, combined with the fewer number of items to match, makes the game repetitive.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT for teaching young ESL kids, March 17, 2014
This review is from: Spot It! Numbers and Shapes (Toy)
Unfortunately the Numbers/Shapes version only has 33 cards, and for some reason is easier than the other versions, but it's still great for little kids. I've used it several times with 4-8 year-old Japanese kids to get them to remember colors, numbers, and shapes. It's hard for them to say 'purple rectangle' fast, at first, so I've revised it so they just have to point to the matching item. (Then I make them tell me what it is.)
It's very popular among the little kids, and I love it because it's fun, the kids like it, and it gives them another way to use phrases like 'light blue triangle' (when else would you say that? Really?).

Highly recommend as a teaching tool.

4.0 out of 5 stars 3 Spot It games, March 13, 2014
This review is from: Spot It! Numbers and Shapes (Toy)
Age 7 boys enjoyed the numbers and alphabet Spot It.
Age 3 girl had a little difficulty with youngest version of Spot It.

ARRAY(0x9979c39c)