5.0 out of 5 stars SpotIt Numbers and Shapes by Blue Orange
Notice: I received this game, free of charge, from Blue Orange Games for review. I was in no way influenced to give a positive review. These comments are my own, honest opinions of this game.
Published 11 months ago by Rebekka Drago

3.0 out of 5 stars Spot It! Numbers and Shapes
It was not what i expected but the kids have fun playing it.I would not refer it to anyone else.
Published 5 months ago by PAMELA

5.0 out of 5 stars SpotIt Numbers and Shapes by Blue Orange, October 1, 2013
This review is from: Spot It! Numbers and Shapes (Toy)
Oh. My. Word. I thought I would like this game and enjoy the educational value, but I LOVE it!!! My 3 year old enjoyed it right away and wanted to play forever! She hasn't quite grasped the whole take 2 cards and find the matching object yet - mostly because she wants me to play with her. So we played in sort of a "go fish" type of way. I would take one card and give her the other. Then I'd ask, "Do you have a yellow 7? Do you have a blue square?" etc! It was very fun AND educational for her! Its really been helping her to identify numbers, colors, and shapes. And its very portable! Perfect for on the go!!! I'd definitely recommend this and the other SpotIt games!!! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Compact Fun, December 16, 2012
This review is from: Spot It! Numbers and Shapes (Toy)
Our girls started out with the original Spot It game. They liked it so much we decided to get the other ones. I like that there are a bunch of different ways to play,so they won't get bored. It's compact, too, so they can put it in a bag to play with friends in the neighborhood. I think it will make a great travel game, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun for ages 3 and up., January 19, 2013
Melissa G (Oak Ridge, TN USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Spot It! Numbers and Shapes (Toy)
Spot it is an easy game for young children to learn. It is portable and can be played several different ways. You can make up games with the cards easily for more variation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't go wrong with these Spot it! games for your kids and grandkids - you'll get a kick out of them, April 29, 2014
This review is from: Spot It! Numbers and Shapes (Toy)
Targeting a preschool and elementary school age, you wnat to add these games to your collection. Fun games which require focus and attention. Each turn the cards are flipped over gives another chance at winning that moment. Be prepared to lose as the kids will be better at this, than you. :+). A great idea.

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot It, June 3, 2014
This review is from: Spot It! Numbers and Shapes (Toy)
I teach preschool and thought it would be another means to help my students recognize numbers and shapes. The children enjoy the game and ask to play it. It is colorful and keeps the children interested. I recommend this highly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy that I've bought it!, July 1, 2014
This review is from: Spot It! Numbers and Shapes (Toy)
Absolutely wonderful game! My 5 years old grandson likes to play it almost every time I offer. If we play at full strength, we beat him, but very soon he will be faster. I highly recommend it and all games of this line.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice game for small children, July 1, 2014
Cindy Messmore (West Salem, OH United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Spot It! Numbers and Shapes (Toy)
This seems to be a nice game. I bought it for a, then 4yr old, and it was too young for her. That was entirely my fault.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, June 3, 2014
JustinHoca (Kentucky, Turkey) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Spot It! Numbers and Shapes (Toy)
We use these with our autistic son. It's a great game for congnitive exercise! Simple, easy to play, and fun.

3.0 out of 5 stars Spot It! Numbers and Shapes, April 7, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids and adults love it, April 3, 2014
This review is from: Spot It! Numbers and Shapes (Toy)
The spot it games are so awesome! I love that there are so many ways to play. Our 4 and 2 year old really enjoy them. I tried to create our own once and seriously, much easier to just buy them. Worth it!

Spot It! Numbers and Shapes