Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on October 1, 2013
Notice: I received this game, free of charge, from Blue Orange Games for review. I was in no way influenced to give a positive review. These comments are my own, honest opinions of this game.
Oh. My. Word. I thought I would like this game and enjoy the educational value, but I LOVE it!!! My 3 year old enjoyed it right away and wanted to play forever! She hasn't quite grasped the whole take 2 cards and find the matching object yet - mostly because she wants me to play with her. So we played in sort of a "go fish" type of way. I would take one card and give her the other. Then I'd ask, "Do you have a yellow 7? Do you have a blue square?" etc! It was very fun AND educational for her! Its really been helping her to identify numbers, colors, and shapes. And its very portable! Perfect for on the go!!! I'd definitely recommend this and the other SpotIt games!!! :)
on October 29, 2014
We own Spot It!, Spot It! Numbers and Shapes and Spot It! Alphabets. My kids (4 and 5) are struggling with numbers. I'm not really sure why they are having a problem with numbers, because base numbers 1-9 should be more simple than learning 26 letters, but I digress.

Spot It! Numbers and Shapes are working a lot better because of creating motivation by competition. They are getting better recognition about every other time we play. I've seen them default to just matching shapes instead of numbers, so we sometimes play with a "No Shapes" rule.

My kids prefer the base Spot It! and the Alphabet version better because they have a harder time with the numbers so we alternate the other games to keep them motivated and give them a chance to get ramped back up.
on June 3, 2014
I teach preschool and thought it would be another means to help my students recognize numbers and shapes. The children enjoy the game and ask to play it. It is colorful and keeps the children interested. I recommend this highly.
on July 1, 2014
Absolutely wonderful game! My 5 years old grandson likes to play it almost every time I offer. If we play at full strength, we beat him, but very soon he will be faster. I highly recommend it and all games of this line.
on December 16, 2012
Our girls started out with the original Spot It game. They liked it so much we decided to get the other ones. I like that there are a bunch of different ways to play,so they won't get bored. It's compact, too, so they can put it in a bag to play with friends in the neighborhood. I think it will make a great travel game, too.
on February 21, 2016
This is an excellent game that I purchased for my daughter recently as a Christmas gift. She is 6 years old and she struggles with keeping a good attention span. I was looking for a game that was fast paced enough to keep her attention, yet at the same time easy enough for a 6 year old to pick up on and play. It took her only a few minutes and 1 round to figure out how to play the game. She absolutely loves it and I was surprised at how well she was able to play after only a few minutes. In fact, many rounds she was beating me and I was not trying to go easy on her. The game itself is about quickly identifying shapes and colors on 2 cards. There are 3 different game play modes that are explained in the instructions so you can modify the game slightly to change it up a bit. Overall, this is a great game to play with your children. In fact, my older children watched me play a few rounds and then couldn't wait to jump in for future games. Each round only takes a few minutes so it goes quickly and you can squeeze a game in even if you only have a few minutes with the kiddos. Great game. Buy it!
on January 19, 2013
Spot it is an easy game for young children to learn. It is portable and can be played several different ways. You can make up games with the cards easily for more variation.
on December 31, 2015
We bought this for our 3 year old who loves the original Spot It. Although she knows her numbers and shapes, we thought this would be a fun way to reinforce her knowledge. I'm only giving it 3 stars for two reasons. First, it has WAY less cards in the deck than the original and that was kind of a bummer. Second, the nines don't look different from the sixes at all and it's kind of confusing. They have a line underneath to help clarify, but it's still pretty bad. The sixes and nines are also often the SAME color which makes it even trickier. Our daughter has figured it out, but I feel like they could have done a much better job on the artwork and included a few more cards!
on February 7, 2014
This game may be small but it has big value. You can teach your children colors, numbers, matching, object constancy, differences and so much more with each deck. Very good for learning and fun too.
on January 29, 2014
Both boys (5 and 2) are having a grand time playing with these. So far they aren't so interested in playing by the rules but they certainly kept them entertained on the long train ride! They are small so they are easy to pack and carry around - perfect for car, plane, or train trips.