5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Game!
Published on May 25, 2012 by Dad of Divas

3.0 out of 5 stars Kids were really not into it...
I really wanted to like this game but my kids were really not into this game. Its cute and comes in a small tin.
Published 6 months ago by DansWife

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Game!, May 25, 2012
This review is from: Spot It! on the Road (Toy)
My kids love the original Spot It Game, so they were excited when they heard of a few new Spot It Games that were now on the market. This Spot it, allows you to have a blast in the car with symbols that you may see along the way from destination to destination. The game is easy enough and encourages all to stay alert and encourages quick thinking. I love this game as a father because the game itself is interactive and engaging. I also love how easy this game is to transport, so no matter where you are going, this game simply slips into your bag for easy transport! My kids love it because they like to see if they are faster than their dad (sometimes they are). All-in-all this is a great addition to the Spot It! line of games!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Game For Therapy, November 24, 2012
This review is from: Spot It! on the Road (Toy)
I use this game with my kids in occupational therapy. They love it and often request the game. I love it because it increases vocabulary, visual scanning and visual processing skills.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for all ages, November 9, 2012
Ageless (Houston, Texas) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Spot It! on the Road (Toy)
The Spot It games are so much fun. My granddaughter and I play them all the time. I highly recommend these games.

5.0 out of 5 stars A fun variation!, January 6, 2014
This review is from: Spot It! on the Road (Toy)
If you love the original Spot It game, then, you'll love this one too. It has all the same games as the original with the addition of a game you can play while driving on a trip. My whole family loves it from grandpa to our 2-yr-old! Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun way to entertain little adults, January 8, 2013
This review is from: Spot It! on the Road (Toy)
Bought this "spot it" game for a long road trip this Christmas and was so fun they even continued playing after we reached the resort. It is a great way to engage children of various ages and keep them alert with manageable noise level! It even displaced the DVD!

5.0 out of 5 stars fun game even for adults, September 21, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Spot It! on the Road (Toy)
This game is so much fun for all ages! We play it just at home and last person to get rid of cars is eliminated per round. Haven't played it in car but I am sure it would be fun too. By the way we are all adults and young adults!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good game for road trips., April 30, 2013
This review is from: Spot It! on the Road (Toy)
Grandson has several of the Spot It games. Easy for kids & stores nicely. This particular game was hard to play in car unless there is at least a second person (other then driver) in the car. Good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars One for the road, November 27, 2012
This review is from: Spot It! on the Road (Toy)
Great for the car, used up many hours, had everyone involved. Helped out the younger child by everyone looking for the item. Older children were happy to do their own sightings. We converted some of the pictures to Australian, example American flag to Australian flag. Great present for the whole family.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT GAME, January 9, 2014
This review is from: Spot It! on the Road (Toy)
OUR GRAND KIDS LOVE THESE "SPOT IT" CARD GAMES. WE HAVE PURCHASED SEVERAL AS GIFTS. IT IS A GREAT MATCHING GAME. IF MORE VERSIONS COME AVAILABLE WE WILL BE BUYING THEM.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute game, August 6, 2013
This review is from: Spot It! on the Road (Toy)
I thought my teenagers would think it was a corny game to play on our 8 hour vacation drive. However, once we got past some of the good natured grumbling, we had so much fun. My husband was driving and he wished he could play too! Even days later we were teasing about finally spotting the things we were looking for on the road. It would probably be better on a road that wasn't so boring-- but we still had fun. I think the younger crowd would really eat this up!

Spot It! on the Road