Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

89%
11%
Format: Mass Market PaperbackChange

on November 8, 1999
We are first graders in Lockport, NY. Our names are Patrick and Zachary. We have read all of the Spot lift-the-flap books. Our favorite book is Spot's First Christmas. We like Christmas. We like when Spot almost tipped over the tree. We hope Eric Hill writes 500 more Spot lift-the-flap books!
on October 29, 1999
My name is Cory Smith. I am in first grade. I LOVE all the Spot lift-the-flap books! My favorite book is Spot's First Christmas. I like when Spot finds the bone on the Christmas tree. I hope Eric Hill writes lots and lots of Spot lift-the-flap books!!!!
on January 19, 2012
My son is 10 months old and he loves this book and lifting all the flaps. Everything I expected from a Spot book.
on October 3, 2013
I fell in love with Spot for his sweet nature and Christian values. The books are great pre- and first readers and our son enjoyed them as a baby, as have our godsons, and nieces and nephews... now begins the next generation as we have made this purchase for our granddaughter and for our grand-nephew. You cannot go wrong with SPOT!
on January 17, 2010
My 2yo enjoyed this book a lot. He's just at that stage where books with flaps are perfect. The flaps are pretty sturdy, as flaps go, although I'm sure they'd come off too if he weren't being supervised. Plot-wise, it's all about getting ready for xmas and opening presents at the end.
on January 14, 2005
...and Christmas has been over for a month. She's four, but she loves Spot books. Partially, she loves to lift the flaps, but also, I think she likes the big text and how there are only a few words on each page. Simple.
on November 28, 2011
This is so much fun for a one-year old child. My granddaughter loves lifting the tabs and is learning all about Christmas. The book is durable too. A real classic!
on October 5, 2010
If you are a Spot fan, get this book! My 2 y.o. loves this book! Great flaps and story. Very cute and sturdy.
on May 2, 2005
After reading this novel. I have found there are not enough words per page to draw me into the wild world of spot!!! I am not feeling the through action line was enough to keep me 'enthralled' until the end( I kept stepping away from the book for breaks). I have enough problems finding my own possesions in my bedroom and am slightly upset that i now have lost some more!

All in all i believe this dog has way too many emotions and opinions for a dog as mine blatently does not talk...especially to me!!!

As long as you are under 30 you may appreciate this book - or close to senile!!! Have fun.
0Comment1 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse