Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on August 21, 2011
This product more than paid for itself in my first use in the time it saved me to get a job done. It took about 10 minutes to get out of the pack, read the directions and install. Once installed, the effort needed to powerwash the deck was more akin to using a vacuum cleaner than a power washer. My arm and back were relieved of the stress of holding the washer at a set height from the deck. Once I had the right height for effective washing, I did not have to go over the area twice. I cut the job time in half (saving lots of water, by the way), and I had none of the typical back issues I normally have after using the powerwasher. Wish I had this 5 years ago!!
on September 17, 2012
I have around 120' of side walk, plus a concrete apron in front of my garage and a concrete patio, all surrounded by a lot of trees. I pressure wash a lot! This is one of those items that when you see it the first thought is "Why didn't I think of that?" First off the only "con" that I have is that the Velcro didn't do that great of a job securing to the pressure wand. This was easily taken care of by putting a small hose clamp over the top of the Velcro(reason for the four stars). Now you can set your height and push/pull the wand to do your cleaning. Without it being attached, you have to go side to side in order to control the height. Doing it that way allows your pressure washer wand to possibly come in contact with skin causing. So using the Spray Glide also appears to make the process safer and not having to constantly worry about the height really cuts down the amount of time needed to clean a section and as I had in the title, your back doesn't get stressed near as bad as without it. I definitely recommend this.
on March 8, 2012
I thought it would be little bit differently made, but all-in-all it is not a bad piece of equipment. It does save wear and tear on the shoulders. Be sure to place one of the velcro straps at the end of the unit to make sure it does not slide up. REALLY TIGHT.
on May 27, 2013
I was tasked with pressure washing several thousand square feet of our community docks and saw this unit. It worked, but I made a few changes to make it work better. I used nylon wire ties to hold the Velcro to the shaft of the wand because mine was contaminated and the adhesive would not stick also I was in a hurry and did not want to bother to try and clean it properly.
Then I used 3 stainless steel hose clamps to firmly hold the unit to the wand once i had the spacing right. I noticed at a low angle of attack about 15 degrees from horizontal was the best angle for cleaning the wood decking. The unit position, length of wand, angle of attack, and nozzle all took some trial and error to get correct but then it worked very well.
on May 26, 2012
I've used a pressure washer for years to clean my cement pool deck. after it dries its always streaked because it's its difficult to maintain an even distance from the surface. now it comes out perfect every time. also because it rolls, you don't get tired holding up the wand. i think pressure washers should come with these as standard equipment.
on May 22, 2015
I ordered this wonderful product over the winter with the expectation of a somewhat easier job in the spring of pressure cleaning my deck. Well, today was the day and let me just say that this simple little tool, made a tedious ....mind numbing job........into as simple a task as vacuuming. I knocked out the job in a fraction of the time of not using the Spray Glider. Set up was about Five minutes plus the recommended 24 hour waiting period for the self sticking velcro to cure properly. I'm a belt and suspenders kinda guy, so I also threw a hose clamp right over the velcro closure and that set up made it as stable as could be. Bottom line....... this inexpensive...simple....easy to use...back saver.....will make any size pressure cleaning job as pleasant as possible.
on December 15, 2014
The sprayglide is solid, ball and housing looks and feels like it will last a long time. My only issue with it is after getting wet the velcro can loose traction a little bit. I made sure it was completely snug and tight but the velcro still allowed for a bit of travel left and right to about an inch on each side. After a few hours this becomes a bit of a nuisance as your pattern of back and forth begins to wobble. To remedy the issue I broke out a couple velcro wire-wraps I had laying around and supplemented the one velcro strap it came with adding two more. This completely remedied the situation, there was no more wiggle, maybe less than a quarter of an inch now. I would have given it 5 stars had it come with some extra velcro wraps.
on May 30, 2016
Once you get the hang of using this, it does help when power washing the deck. It's still possible to get some uneven marks if you don't keep a a pace. But it does prevent those bad marks that happen when the nozzle gets too close.
on June 21, 2013
Purchased this spray glide 6/15/13 to use with my new AR383 It actually slowed down my ability to do wide path cleaning. My own arm sweeping motion proved to be much faster and more efficient. I also found the glide very cumbersome to use as the roller ball allows the wand to wonder all over the place as opposed to allowing for straight even line spray. All in all pricy and pretty useless.
on February 10, 2013
Definitely worth purchasing! Allows you to clean an area faster, more consistently, and with less stress to your back! on my driveway I did an area about 3' x 3' then do it again crosswise - this eliminated any stripes, and the concrete looks great! Highly recommended!

See 1 answered question