Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sprayway SW826 Oven and Grill Cleaner, 20 oz
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on October 21, 2012
This stuff rocks! It was recommended by my stove repair guy (who sold me a can at $20 a pop!) But it works on my brushed stainless steel stove top, my oven racks, my barbeque grill, my stove top hobbs (Gas stove), my All-Clad cookware. Gets out burned-on food and grease that I thought had annealed to the surfaces. Didn't do a bit of damage to any of the things I mentioned here.
on May 18, 2016
I used to hate cleaning the grill. I've tried so many different oven cleaners, grill cleaners, and grease removers. This one is THE BEST. Spray it on, walk away for a few minutes, hose it off. Done. No scrubbing, no greasy residue, no film. Love it.
on May 31, 2011
This is by far the best oven cleaner out there. It's really hard to find in the stores. I found it originally in the
BBQ section at target, but only in the summer. It's good to know that I can get it on-line. Sucks to have to pay shipping though.
on August 1, 2012
I have used this product over the last 10 years. I have never found a grill/oven cleaner product that has worked even close to the effectiveness of this product. Once a year I clean an outside stainless steel grill that ends up 'caked' with cooking residue. I continue to be amazed at how well this product works. It cleans built up black residue almost completely back to shiny stainless steel. (Keep in mind there is scrubbing/scraping involved, the product doesn't completely dissolve `caked' residue) My only wish is that it was available at a local store and after buying other products locally I'm happy to pay the shipping for something that actually works!
on October 27, 2011
Absolutely the best oven cleaner I have ever used. Easy on and stays in place. No need to wait you can wipe off the grime immediately and get a clean oven. I was skeptical when I heard about this and then I used the product. I sprayed on the cleaner and my filthy oven started to shed the horrible build up. I would recommend this product. If the oven is really past due for a cleaning, you may need a second hit, but after that prepare for the return of "clean"
on June 19, 2013
Grill and oven Cleaner works fast spray it on and wait a few seconds and all cooked on grease wipes off. You might have to leave it on for a little longer if it is think coated with baked on grease. I would recommend to wear protective gloves and mask.
on December 14, 2011
It does have an odor, but goes away after a while. It works as stated, spray on, wait over night, wipe off, and wiping with wet paper towel after helps finish the cleaning.
on October 24, 2012
I have been using this product for years. I have a stainless steel barbecue grill. It makes it look brand new. I will never use anything else on my grill.
on May 18, 2013
Took three applications to get the oven somewhat clean, approx. 80%. Will try another cleaner next time. Maybe Oven Off will work better.
on May 8, 2014
This works like wonders on greese especially if you let it sit for an hr then just wipe away with a wet sponge