5.0 out of 5 stars Stainless steel polish by sprayway
I have been in the housekeeping business for six years. I ran out of my stainless cleaner today and used my clients. It is the best I have seen there is absolutely no effort to apply this product and the results are fantastic. Two thumbs up for sprayway stainless steel polish. You have my business from now on.
Published on September 13, 2005

3.0 out of 5 stars Just not seeing the happiness with this stuff
Published on September 7, 2011 by T. Reimer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Stainless steel polish by sprayway, September 13, 2005
A Kid's Review

5.0 out of 5 stars This is simply an amazing product., April 29, 2005
I have a stainless steel table top and was very disappointed when trying to clean it with standard household cleaners. Most cleaners would only leave a dull finish and streaks. I saw this product specifically for stainless steel and tried it. The results are stunning. A light spray and quick wipe with a cotton cloth leaves a dramatic, bright and shiny surface. No rubbing, no scrubbing, no fuss. It's worth it to have this one trick pony in your cleaning arsenal.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome!!, January 15, 2007
A Kid's Review
I own a cleaning service and was not satisfied with the current stainless steel cleaner I was using. All the other cleaners you need to buff until the streaks are gone but, with Sprayway it glides on and that is it. LOVE IT.. Nikki Madison, WI

5.0 out of 5 stars Say goodbye to fingerprints on Stainless, November 19, 2007
This is hands down the best stainless steel cleaner out there. Once you have an actual clean stainless surface the Sprayway cleaner put a nice shiny clean finish on that actually resists fingerprints.
If you've resisted undating your appliances because of fingerprints from the family this will make you change your mind - it's that good.
The bottle & label may look old school, but the product is future technology at its best.

5.0 out of 5 stars I wish I can give it 6 stars, June 26, 2007
Tsarina (New York City Metro) - See all my reviews
Works great on my kitchen appliences. I tried few other items and this is the best we found. Little goes very long way and stays clean for about a week and protects agains fingerprints

5.0 out of 5 stars Definately gets rid of fingerprints, July 29, 2010
This review is from: Sprayway Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish Aerosol 15 Oz (Health and Beauty)
This product is indeed a "polish" as opposed to a cleaner. Think of it like Pledge for your stainless instead of for your wood furniture. It is an oil based product and blends in with the "dirt" and smudges from your appliances. Once in a while...to really clean and disinfect things...I would first clean the appliance with a real cleaner to remove the actual dirt and germs. Then I would use the Sprayaway to get rid of the streaks left behind. Then use the Sprayaway to keep things polished until the next actual cleaning is required. Not sure if in the long run "build up" of this polish will pose a problem....but for now....it definately gets rid of finger prints and smudges lickity-split.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, April 29, 2011
I've tried most of the stainless cleaners and NONE compare to this product. I love it so much that I've taken the time to write my first review on Amazon. You will not be disappointed....it works even better when you follow the directions exactly. In a pinch, it still works great using just one cloth. Get the micro-fiber cloths as well. You get a pack of 32 (i think) here on Amazon at a very reasonable price. I use the cloths on virtually everything.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!!!, January 2, 2011
I just built a new home & wanted to have Stainless Steel appliances but was nervous when I heard all of the horror stories of cleaning them. I did it anyway & am so glad I did. My builder sent a cleaning lady to clean everything up & get it all shiny before we moved in. She told me all of her tricks & the products she uses & said "I have used every single stainless steel cleaner out there & I will never use anything else again!" I figured she knew what she was talking about & ordered some. She was SOOOOO....right & I'm so glad I listened! This stuff is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.!!!!! NO STREAKS, EASY PEASY!!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Just not seeing the happiness with this stuff, September 7, 2011
We had some house cleaners that used to clean our house, and whatever it was they used, was awesome! When the new cleaner came, this is what our local Janitorial supply recommended. I lOVE their glass cleaner, but haven't been impressed with this stainless cleaner. Seems to streak, doesn't really clean much, and I don't find that a little goes a long way at all. Seems to get a half decent job out of it, you have to use a lot! I am definately going against the tide on this one... BUT, not sure I've found anything better either, so I'll keep looking for the first product that was used...

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful cleaner with one little issue, August 11, 2009
As previous reviews, this product cleans stainless steel surface like magic. The person who installed our refrigerator recommended this product and I've been using it ever since.

One little issue I have with it is that this spray makes my kitchen floor (Swedish hardwood) slippery. I do try being careful not letting the oil spray the floor but it is nearly impossible.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›