Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 7, 2008
The original CLASSIC Oak Stump Farms Yellow Jacket Wasp Traps were wonderful. They had the tubes running through it that you could put bait on the tube. Well I had one of those for years and I ordered 2 more on line as I couldn't find them in any store in my town of Yakima, Wa. Well they were sent to me but the were not the original CLASSIC. The ones I received only had 2 small holes in them and no tubes running through them. I believe in giving anything a try so I placed it within 3 feet of the original CLASSIC trap and the old one is doing its job. The new one I received has trapped nothing and I am very unhappy with the so called new design. To my knowledge and research a company called Springs Star bought out Oak Farms and changed the design. What a shame, when something works it never ceases to amaze me that somebody else thinks their idea is better. This is not always true especially as far as I am concerned in this case. They are still advertising on line with the picture of the CLASSIC design and not the new one. Hmmmmmm?
on March 11, 2004
My cousin had one at his house and we were visiting in the summer, and I couldn't believe how well it worked. I looked everywhere for one when I got home, but none of the stores carried it. I finally tried Amazon, and lo and behold... I love this thing, I put orange soda in the bottom, and tunafish in the tube, and I have no more yellowjacket troubles!!!
on November 7, 2009
What was recieved is NOT the same item as in the picture. It does not include the white tubes going through the trap to hold the protein. It is the yellowish colored trap with the black top and just two little holes on the side. This trap does not work nearly as well. Would not recommend this.
on September 24, 2009
The Item that was shipped is not the same as the one in the pictured. I will be challenging this charge on my credit card.
on July 31, 2013
I had used the type shown in the past ad it worked wonderful. The problem is the one sent is somewhat similar but does not work nearly as well.
on October 29, 2011
I like the new bee trap, though, it's not the same as the original one that I had. My first trap was clear so I could see how many bees were being trapped and I really liked that BUT with this yellow colored trap it's very hard to see what is being trapped, if anything. I'm not sure if I got my new trap too late in the year BUT I only trapped one bee with the new trap. I'm hoping to have better luck next summer when I put it out during the really active part of summer. Our weather had cooled down quite a bit by the time I put up the new trap so I'm thinking maybe the bees had settled down for the year. So these are my feelings about my new Oak Stump Farms bee trap.
on August 14, 2012
I have had years of wildly successful experience with the original design pictured in this Amazon ad, yet I find the customer feedback clearly indicates that the current design does not match the photos, and worse, does not perform nearly as well as the pictured design with which we have all had success. OakStump - are you listening? I have tried many different trap configurations, and the original design pictured was hands-down the best. With the original design, we could catch 200 Yellowjackets a day and completely wipe out a nest in a matter of a few days. I will build my own copy of the original design and be done with it. Too bad.
on September 4, 2013
this is not at all the same trap as pictured. The one in the picture works great. The one they send you dose not work. The yellow jackets fly right out. It is terrible. Amazon should not let this type of sales fraud happen and the companies that sell these should make this purchase good.
on November 13, 2013
I am NOT happy about getting a DIFFERENT item than what I ordered. I wanted the item in the picture, not the other item you shipped. I uploaded a couple photos of the actual item that shipped. The seller should update their item photos.

I would not buy anything else from this seller since it's a gamble what you'll actually get.
review image review image review image
on July 19, 2015
They sent me a completely different trap than the pic and it does not work either. I had the one in the pic and that is why I ordered it. Not happy and it will probably cost me more to sent it back to replace it. Waste of money.