Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on May 31, 2011
This is the third summer I've ordered a pair of these sandals. I love the fit and comfort and the quality (they are made in Italy, BTW). The heel is just over 1 1/2" (even though the description says 2") and this makes me feel tall without becoming uncomfortable. The style is very "slimming" and the leather molds quickly to my foot to make me feel secure. I do recommend you try a pair for the right European size. My first pair was a 40 because I have a wide size 8.5 foot, but that became sloppy too quickly. Since then I have purchased two more pair at size 39 and they fit perfectly. Don't forget there is an adjustable strap at the back too. Enjoy!
on September 14, 2011
Was happy to find this Spring Step sandal on Amazaon - I'd previously had a couple of pairs of this shoe and was hoping to find them again. Wonderfully comfortable, almost don't know you're wearing them!
on May 30, 2013
A pretty shoe that really compliments my foot. I love the shape of the cut-out of the upper. Doesn't pinch or rub anywhere. Dressy enough to wear with a dress or skirt, but casual for shorts too. Stays on the foot well. Nice heel height.
on February 18, 2013
Bought this for summer wear so haven't worn alot. Bought regular size 9B and it fits in length but just barely! However there is room in the width if feet swell in summer. So I'd say the sandal runs a bit short and wide. The suede cut outs and cork low wedge heel are very attractive. Nice to buy shoes that are made in Italy instead of China.
on February 6, 2014
I'm 37 weeks pregnant and searched through amazon endlessly, because I'm on bedrest and can't do any in-store shopping. After days of searching on Amazon and reading reviews I decided on these shoes. I'm glad that I did. I read on here that someone had an 8.5 W foot and purchased a size 39. Based on that knowledge I confidently purchased a size 38. This shoe fits 100% accurately to size listed. I usually wear a 7.5 snug to an 8 with a lil wiggle room. I don't usually purchase wide, but have an in between foot width. I think that info is crucial to making a shoe purchase. I put these on and the cushion feels like heaven. The opening in the front of the shoe did not squeeze my toes, and the ankle support is fabulous. I do have a slightly wider heel than my size and I thought for sure it would hang off the back of the shoe a little, but not noticeably. As soon as I stood up my foot fell right into place. I'm sure I'll have these sandals a very long time. I'm expecting that they will stretch out a lil once worn in, but I'm not worried about that effecting the way the shoe fits. Also, it your wondering about the material and quality of the shoe. My opinion is that it is better than most I've purchased at the price. Hope this helps.
on July 1, 2013
Living in a southern state- I live in sandals and I'm always on the look out for something comfortable. Well these sandals are just that and CUTE too. The fit (length and width) were perfect and right on the money for my feet, which tend to swell slightly in the hot humid summers. I really like the cutout pattern, as it not only looks good but allows your foot to get air, minimizing sweating. Love the fact that the sole is a smooth PU material and not that suede material that dyes the bottom of your foot or absorbs moisture and later gets nasty. The wedge style allows me to add some height, but does not take away from the overall comfort of the sandal. I'm very happy with my purchase.
on July 7, 2016
This shoe is a nice design and fit is ok. I wear a 7.5-8 so ordered a 38 as indicated on the size chart. My toes are narrow, and this shoe fits a little tight, like it's a small small 7.5. It's ok for wearing when mainly seated. Will not wear them out walking unless they stretch a bit. What I'm really disappointed in is the the color. I ordered blue, which on all of my device screens looks to be between Atlantic blue or dark Copenhagen blue. What came is actually a dusty, almost pastel, Cornflower blue. They don't match up to any of the outfits I'd bought these shoes to go with, and I am considering a return because they cost too much for such a color oops.
on June 9, 2016
I had a pair of these in tan that I bought in a brick & mortar store for a trip where I knew there would be a lot of walking. They became my favorite shoes - and I liked them so much I wanted them in white, as well. I saw these advertised on Amazon, and it was a no-brained. I bought exactly the size I had in tan, but ordered it in white. I've already received lots of compliments on them. They are bright white and are SO comfy!!! I would recommend these to anyone.
on July 18, 2016
I love the look of these shoes and the heel height is perfect for me. It's low enough that I can easily walk and don't feel like I'm tottering on my heels but doesn't look frumpy. Very classy looking shoe. I gave 4 stars only because the strap rubs a bit in various places so I couldn't wear them all day. That might improve as I wear them. But they're perfect for work and going out for a few hours for me.
on June 3, 2016
These shoes are pretty and very comfortable. I love the leather upper and the insole has cushioning and arch support. These will be perfect for anyone who has to spend hours on their feet or someone doing a lot of walking. So glad I found them!