5.0 out of 5 stars Love these sandals!
Published on May 31, 2011 by LucyJoy

3.0 out of 5 stars sizing off
I ordered the size smaller and returned because they were too short. I re-ordered the next size offered which is both too long and too wide. Wish I would have returned them before I wore them. The quality of the shoes is good.
Published 18 months ago by Carol G

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these sandals!, May 31, 2011
This review is from: Spring Step Women's Orella Slingback Sandal2 (Apparel)
This is the third summer I've ordered a pair of these sandals. I love the fit and comfort and the quality (they are made in Italy, BTW). The heel is just over 1 1/2" (even though the description says 2") and this makes me feel tall without becoming uncomfortable. The style is very "slimming" and the leather molds quickly to my foot to make me feel secure. I do recommend you try a pair for the right European size. My first pair was a 40 because I have a wide size 8.5 foot, but that became sloppy too quickly. Since then I have purchased two more pair at size 39 and they fit perfectly. Don't forget there is an adjustable strap at the back too. Enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice, June 14, 2011
First I want to say that these got here fast! Two full days before the earliest estimated shipping day - it took about 2 business days to get them with standard shipping. Very nice!

As for the shoes themselves I really like them. They are definitely cute, and the sole is amazingly comfortable. I usually wear a 9.5 or sometimes 10 (US), but I do have another pair in EU sizes that are 40's (Birkenstock's) that fit me great, so I went with the 9US/40EU size. Definitely the right choice!

At first the toes were a little tight, but as I expected, the leather material is stretching nicely. They are super comfortable and I love the hint of a heel for just a bit of height. A great choice for casual work shoes. Very happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Spring Step Orella Sandal, September 14, 2011
Was happy to find this Spring Step sandal on Amazaon - I'd previously had a couple of pairs of this shoe and was hoping to find them again. Wonderfully comfortable, almost don't know you're wearing them!

5.0 out of 5 stars NICE, May 30, 2013
A pretty shoe that really compliments my foot. I love the shape of the cut-out of the upper. Doesn't pinch or rub anywhere. Dressy enough to wear with a dress or skirt, but casual for shorts too. Stays on the foot well. Nice heel height.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute sandal, February 18, 2013
Bought this for summer wear so haven't worn alot. Bought regular size 9B and it fits in length but just barely! However there is room in the width if feet swell in summer. So I'd say the sandal runs a bit short and wide. The suede cut outs and cork low wedge heel are very attractive. Nice to buy shoes that are made in Italy instead of China.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very narrow toe, July 21, 2013
These shoes are very attractive, but the toe section is very narrow. I have narrow feet and my toes are still squished. The rest of the shoe fits fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, April 29, 2014
zaaz99 (California) - See all my reviews
I never order shoes online. But I took a chance and am not disappointed. These shoes are light weight and comfortable and fit perfectly. I was concerned at first with the opening hitting my big toe wrong but the shoes have relaxed some and that issue has resolved itself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these! A must buy!, February 6, 2014
This review is from: Spring Step Women's Orella Slingback Sandal2 (Apparel)
I'm 37 weeks pregnant and searched through amazon endlessly, because I'm on bedrest and can't do any in-store shopping. After days of searching on Amazon and reading reviews I decided on these shoes. I'm glad that I did. I read on here that someone had an 8.5 W foot and purchased a size 39. Based on that knowledge I confidently purchased a size 38. This shoe fits 100% accurately to size listed. I usually wear a 7.5 snug to an 8 with a lil wiggle room. I don't usually purchase wide, but have an in between foot width. I think that info is crucial to making a shoe purchase. I put these on and the cushion feels like heaven. The opening in the front of the shoe did not squeeze my toes, and the ankle support is fabulous. I do have a slightly wider heel than my size and I thought for sure it would hang off the back of the shoe a little, but not noticeably. As soon as I stood up my foot fell right into place. I'm sure I'll have these sandals a very long time. I'm expecting that they will stretch out a lil once worn in, but I'm not worried about that effecting the way the shoe fits. Also, it your wondering about the material and quality of the shoe. My opinion is that it is better than most I've purchased at the price. Hope this helps.

1.0 out of 5 stars Springstep Women's Orella Slingback Sandal Beige 37 M, January 24, 2014
This shoe isn't unattractive, but it is horribly uncomfortable. I would not recommend it to anyone who seeks comfort in their shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy and comfortable, November 8, 2013
Love those shoes! You can ware them anytime: work, fun, evening events, travel.
They look very chic and yet extremely comfortable

Spring Step Women's Orella Slingback Sandal2