Spring Valley Pharmaceutical Grade Tea Tree Oil 2 fl oz
- 100% Pure Australian Oil.
- Pharmaceutical Grade.
- Natural Antiseptic.
- Topical Skin Care.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Apply to minor cuts, stings & blemishes.
Ingredient: Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil.
For adults, apply topically to the skin. If irritation, redness or swelling occurs, discontinue use immediately.
Top Customer Reviews
It is often called a "medicine cabinet in a bottle" because it's "effective against bacteria, fungi, and viruses and stimulates the immune system."
Because this oil is so potent, I utilize it by mixing 3 drops of it with 8 oz of water. I use this mixture for manicures, pedicures, and as a hair treatment after washing my hair. It can also be used in the following capacities:
1. Use a dab to treat acne (Again, I'd dilute it with 8 oz of water, and then dip a cotton ball into it to use).
2. An anti-fungal for treating Athlete's Foot, eczema, various yeast infections (if you're going to use it as a douche, definitely use pre-caution as it can cause irritation if not effectively diluted), etc.
3. An antiseptic to be used on cuts and burns.
4. An anti-viral: it may lessen the symptoms of colds and flu. Try using a few drops in the bath.
5. Add to a vaporizer to loosen chest congestion.
6. Add a small amount to shampoo to destroy head lice.
7. A small amount added to your bath can help with persistent body odor.
8. A small amount to your shampoo and/or conditioner will help in the elimination of dandruff and dry scalp.
9. If you suffer from BV, vaginal odor, or chronic yeast infections, mix 1 teaspoon amount into a douche bottle filled with water and regularly insert it into your vagina for a week, at least three times a day and you'll see results.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Every now and then its good to switch up what product you use on your face if you have moderate acne like i did. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Dominick
I actually bought this at Walmart but more people read and write reviews on Amazon so I figured this would be more helpful. I have always had acne-prone skin. Read morePublished 1 month ago by D. Speight
I add this to my regular shampoo. Great for dandruff and leaves my hair silky smooth.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
So far I prefer this TTO over others I have tried.
I use on the scalp and as body spritz and also a spot treatment. Read more
Amazing! I had nail fungus for years and refused to take pharmaceuticals to cure it but within a month of using this.. I can wear flips flops with no embarrassment again. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Miss LIzzie