5.0 out of 5 stars Nice taste
These little pills taste pretty good. And, you can leave them under your tongue to dissolve, unlike the B-12 that has the citric acid-the liquid B-12. That liquid burns a little, but these don't.
Published on April 22, 2012 by Louise Garcia

3.0 out of 5 stars it's okay
It does okay, however, I prefer the faster melting dublingual b12. I also found I had to take 2 to do what only 1 would normally be taken of another brand. Overall not bad.
Published 14 months ago by Dbp323

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice taste, April 22, 2012
This review is from: Spring Valley:Sublingual Dots Vitamin B-12, 500 mcg (200 Cherry Microlozenges) (Health and Beauty)

5.0 out of 5 stars NICE PRODUCT., January 31, 2012
Perfect for what I needed. I was looking for a small, easy to swallow B-12 vitamin. These are placed under the tongue and they dissolve very quickly so no need for swallowing.

5.0 out of 5 stars MY DOCTOR PRESCRIBED THEM, February 17, 2013
They have made a huge difference in the way I feel all day since I've been taking them and I have made them part of my daily routine and have been very happy doing so.

5.0 out of 5 stars I could easily sleep 16-18 hours in a day and still be ..., October 30, 2014
I have struggled my whole life with being extremely tired all day. I could easily sleep 16-18 hours in a day and still be tired during my waking hours. I have a 1-year-old son and I actually was so tired I sent him to stay with his grandparents because I just couldn't take care of him with how tired I was. Labwork detected slightly low B12 levels so my doctor gave me theb12 shot-wow! So much energy, to the point of really bad insomnia. I was told to go on a b12 regimen so I began B12 gummies, around 2,000 mcg a day. My energy dropped after the shot wore off and I was back to being constantly tired in spite of the B12 supplements. I decided to try these tablets, some of the most effective B12 supplements are 5,000 mcg so again I stuck to 2,000 mcg using several tablets. I put them over my top gum, under my lip, to resist the urge to swallow and because this way I can leave them for several minutes without noticing them. Wow! Within 2 days I am zooming again and yes, insomnia again so I am going to try a single tablet from now on. It is definitely not a placebo effect, the difference is DRASTIC and I also wasn't really expecting these to work after the B12 gummies didn't help. I also found these tablets help with my anxiety and OCD. WOW! I feel incredible and look forward to having my son back again.

5.0 out of 5 stars 500 mcg is plenty, October 24, 2013
katie (Hilton Head Isl, SC USA) - See all my reviews
I had a visit with my internist who told me my B12 level was too high. I realized then I was taking 5000 instead of these. This level is not easy to find in Target or Walmart. They are great.

3.0 out of 5 stars it's okay, October 23, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars These don't dissolve like they used to, August 17, 2013
Julia (DENAIR, CA, United States) - See all my reviews
I wonder why they changed the way these dissolve under the tongue? It seems to take forever for them to melt away. They used to dissolve very quickly. Just a minor inconvenience, but why fix it when it's not broken?

5.0 out of 5 stars vitamin B12, July 12, 2013
I take these everyday and they work good for me. No side effects what so ever. I order a couple times a year.

4.0 out of 5 stars There Ok, March 29, 2013
Pros-
They taste great! Just like cherry.
They are much smaller than expected so they can be easily swallowed.

Cons-
You may have to take more than 1 at a time to tell if they are working or not, with that said I personally can't tell if they do.
I work at night time and need a the energy I can get. Overall I'm going to up my dosage and see if they make a difference or not.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and small, dissolves relatively quickly, mild flavor, February 10, 2013
SE (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
These dots are nice and small, they fit easily under the tongue. They dissolve relatively quickly and have a mild flavor.