5.0 out of 5 stars Secretly Amazing
Published 4 months ago by Marcus Coleman

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Waste Your Time With This Phone
This phone is terrible. The Web Browser is always crashing. The reverse camera is terrible. The only bright spot is the camera is very good. Other than that, dont waste your time with this phone.
Published 6 months ago by Eric Barnett

5.0 out of 5 stars Secretly Amazing, December 9, 2013
This review is from: Sprint Flash, Black 8GB (Sprint) (Wireless Phone)
I'm a tech nerd the 1.5 dual core krait processor ( same a s3 us model) breezes through task like a race horse ...The ips display is viewable from any angle. The build feels very sturdy and comfortable in hand and pocket. With the adreno 225 playing games like gta 3 run smooth unless you start throttling. The phone does tend to fell hot with its screen at full brightness for long periods of time. With removable Battery expandable storage 12.6 megapixels camera Android 4.0/4.1 the phone truly stand strong especially with its low to mid level price range 479.99 without contract .......I have compared it to others high end models like the S3 and the only difference is the touch Wiz and Samsung's logos this is why i say it's secretly amazing and the fact that no real advertising was done to support this phone........ ZTE is the world's 3rd largest phone distributors so that puts them right after samung or apple whom ever you feel is in first..... I believe ZTE will be Soon.....My ZTE Flash is an awesome phone.........

4.0 out of 5 stars High specs, but sometimes doesn't feel like it, January 12, 2014
This review is from: Sprint Flash, Black 8GB (Sprint) (Wireless Phone)
I got this phone as an upgrade to my previous LG Optimus Q. If there's one thing I noticed about prepaid phones, it's that all of them suck. I don't mean that in a harsh way, it's just all of the phones offered through prepaid services are usually very low end devices. When I saw this, I was instantly amazed with its phone screen size and among other things, felt pretty impressed. After reviewing the specs, I was impressed even more! This sounded like an awesome deal!
While this may not be true for Amaozn, my local Kroger offered this device through their iWireless network for only $100! That's why I went ahead with the purchase. Once I got it, I felt kind of impressed still. It was better than my last phone, but sometimes there's a bit of awkward slowdown, lag, temporary freezing, and just in general on random times it wasn't very nice. However, despite its powerful processor, it still runs really well! Youtube sometimes doesn't work, which is kind of frustrating ((you can get around this by closing out youtube completely, or force-stopping the program)) and netflix sometimes has troubles buffering videos. Which I think is weird considering the specs. All things considered, I think if you're getting this as a prepaid phone and it isn't being sold for $100, I suggest getting it through a contract. It's not worth the price tag any other way.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for me, December 4, 2013
This review is from: Sprint Flash, Black 8GB (Sprint) (Wireless Phone)
Great for prepaid wireless. I got mine at a grocery store on sale for $199.99. Ive had no problems with browser, but Id rather use Chrome anyway. Great big screen, and well reactive.

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm satisfied, January 16, 2014
This review is from: Sprint Flash, Black 8GB (Sprint) (Wireless Phone)
I got it at Krogers for $100 and i'm not stuck with a 2 year contract for an Android phone. I can make phone calls, surf the internet, take photos, etc and its not costing me an arm and a leg. For what i use it for its just as good as those other phones and a whole lot cheaper.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Waste Your Time With This Phone, October 16, 2013