Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Swiss Legend Men's "Sprinter" Black Ion-Plated Stainless Steel and Black Silicone Watch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 6, 2014
The face of this watch is so dark that the time is impossible to read unless in bright light. I bought this from Amazon at a terrific discount. It was such a deep discount that I should have known there was a problem with the watch.
on May 11, 2014
The watch is really cute, if you are looking for an all black watch, this can be a good choice.

The price is good (around $60), silicone wristband is very soft and is as heavy as some Invicta models that I already have.

Keep in mind, to see the time on this watch is extremely difficult, impossible at night, may be more a fashion accessory than a functional watch.

I will return my; I will buy the model 21046-BB-01-WA; it's almost the same one, with the difference that the background is white.
on April 2, 2014
The Swiss Legend web site is useless. There is no place to register the watch and the link to send email to customer support does not work. Aside from that, it's a nice watch. Very heavy, but solid. I wish the hands and numerals glowed in the dark, but they don't.
on April 7, 2014
I gave the 4 star rating because it is just what I expected. Size and quality of watch so far is very good. Only drawback is that the watch hands are a little hard to read at a quick glance. Would definitely recommend this watch to others.
on March 30, 2014
I like the the bold look and features,I collect watches and I'm a car guy so the band fits into my style. The price was right even though I received an email ad 4 days after delivery with a price of $79.99, I came close to buying another with a different face. Guess it's all in the timing, But I'm happy with it. The face is large, very sporty and rugged.
on April 7, 2014
The watch is good. The color and quality is definitely what I expected, but the hands do not glow in the dark, making night time, or low light usage almost impossible. The feel is great and the look is amazing.
on June 20, 2014
I bought th watch using a 25% Father's Day coupon thinking It was the best deal ever ($74.99 vs previous $99.99 to $149.99 range for the las three months). However, two days later, they put the watch on sale for $49.99 (one day after my order had shipped). Although I felt bad, still wanted it and made no case of returning it, but definitely will remember this before acquiring something from Amazon again. Perhaps if they had a 30 day best price guarantee or something of the sort it would definitely avoid these type of situations, and to be fair, I have no complaint about the watch
on October 13, 2014
Really nice watch, the specification is exactly as described.. band is made of a very confortable rubber, the watch looks well done and really strong.. only thing that would be really good if it had illuminated pointers. But its ok, worths the money!
on April 7, 2014
bad choise cant read time no light hands dont glow just a bad choise .would love to trade for watch that glows or has a light
on April 7, 2014
this watch was exactly as promised. It is easy to set up and utilize. It is comparable with watches that cost multiple time more. I would recommend to anyone in the market for a watch.