5.0 out of 5 stars Super Cute Watch
My daughter loves this watch, it is very cute!! It keeps time very well, and so far so good!! :)
Published 11 months ago by Cristy

3.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, stiff band
The watch is great. It is kind of difficult to see the numbers, but that might go away when I use it more. The band is really stiff. I'm hoping that I just have to work it a bit to get it less so.
Published 22 months ago by jallen

3.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, stiff band, March 21, 2013
This review is from: Sprout Women's ST/5502MPWT Organic Cotton Straps Diamond Accented Printed Dial White Cotton Strap Watch (Watch)

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, June 23, 2014
The second time I wore this watch the very stiff canvas watch band proved difficult to put on and the BUCKLE broke.
I was on a trip then, so have never returned it. warning, don't purchase $18.00 watches sight unseen.

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the look, April 10, 2014
Love the look , but can anyone tell me how to get it to work ? Hope I don't have to send it back .

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Cute Watch, February 26, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars great idea in watches, December 26, 2013
purchased for my granddaughter who works in nursing field....she loves it it is lightweight, she can see it clearly, and likes the material it is made of.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 22, 2014
wife loved it

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cool, January 7, 2014
Its a cool watch/concept. I like what's up with this company. That's what's up. BTW watch is very good quality and matches nicely with most of what my wife wears.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 22, 2014