4.0 out of 5 stars Nice light watch
I have been wanting a white ceramic watch for some time now but couldn't bring myself to buy one. This watch went on sale with another retailer and for the price, I decided I'd buy it to at least try it out since it wasn't too expensive.

Published 16 months ago by nonny

3.0 out of 5 stars Great gift if you're careful
I gave this as a gift to my mom for her birthday. She only wore it for special events. However, after bumping her hand against a doorway, the strap pulled right off of the face. A little super glue fixed it but it was just a light tap. Still... It looks nice.
Published on December 21, 2012 by Fitz

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice light watch, August 26, 2013
This review is from: Sprout Women's ST/6005MPWT Diamond Dial Floral Print White Corn Resin Bracelet Watch (Watch)

When I first opened the box, I was a little doubtful since it was essentially plastic (corn resin) which made it seem cheap. But after wearing it for a few days now, I have to say, looks wise, it's a lovely watch. And the added bonus I didn't consider is - even though it's a pretty bulky watch size wise, you don't get that feeling wearing it because the materials it's made of are so light.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great gift if you're careful, December 21, 2012