Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on April 24, 2014
The clasp is very hard to open. When open, it barely is able to fit over the hand. When on the wrist with the bracelet closed, it is too loose. One would have to remove some links to have it fit properly. However, doing this would make it impossible to get the watch to slip past the hand. Very stupid bracelet design.
on May 29, 2014
I have owned this watch for about two months and wear it every day. It does have a very light, toy-feel to it but I like that it sits on my wrist comfortably. It is a bio-degradable watch, so of course the components are "cheap" in that there isn't a steel clasp. I find that if you pop the bracelet in the center it works and clasps tight. Note that it is a double clasp, so you need to pop both sides to get it over your wrist, not just one (that is why I mention the "center"). For my wrist, I took off two links and it fits just fine. If you are looking for something light, looks nice and is serviceable, this is a nice watch. Also, very bold to read. That's a plus.
on May 11, 2014
To be quite honest, the only reason this item got one star is because I had to choose "a star" in order to write this review. I must admit that the design and appearance of this watch caught my eye and it looked like a good buy. But, this watch is ultra featherweight, no pun intended. You can feel a rubber band on your wrist faster than this watch. The materials may be eco-friendly but this watch has the appearance and feel as a toy. I find it hard to believe that this watch is the same in cost by comparison to a regular watch. The band is small so the product listing and in the description they should change "men's" to "boy's". The clasp is poorly designed and ill-positioned. Sure, the clasp opens for me to put the watch on but owing to it's snug fit around my wrist, the band broke when trying to get it off. I do not recommend this product at all, it is not durable, very undersized and overpriced.
on May 24, 2014
and it is also based on the price I paid since i bought in one of the Deal of the Day offers. Paying full price it is not worthy. It is very light and it does look cheap but when I first got it I knew that. I gave 3 stars (maybe between 2 and 3 should be more appropriate) only because it goes according to the price paid and I did not want it to return it. I bought it like 3 months ago and t is working fine.
on April 24, 2014
In picture it looks nice, but in reality, it feels very cheap. Even I did not wear it. Does not worth even trying it. I received it, and the moment I opened the package and looked at it, it went back.
Thanks to amazon return policy.
on February 19, 2015
Clasp is terrible. Very difficult to use and adjust band length. Would not recommend.
on February 11, 2016
A little light weight, I don't wear it often and never when it may be knocked around
on July 24, 2014
So nice.
on April 28, 2014
This watch didn't even fit over my small man wrist. This product must have been for the lady's but they didn't tell me.