4.0 out of 5 stars Good looking
I like the look of this watch a lot. The downside is that it's hard to read. The bird and branch cover up a lot of the face and the hands are really light on a busy background.
Published 20 months ago by Sati

2.0 out of 5 stars Quality not equal to price. band/casing discolors, etc...
Published 7 months ago by ashes3199

4.0 out of 5 stars Good looking, November 12, 2012
This review is from: Sprout Women's ST5030TNWT Diamond Accented Dial and White Corn Resin Bracelet Watch (Watch)

2.0 out of 5 stars Quality not equal to price. band/casing discolors, etc..., November 29, 2013
This watch is really cute and fashionable, but it is a bit difficult to tell the time on (I've been wearing digital watches my whole life, but you have nothing to estimate the hour by). Also, I wore this watch for about 2 weeks and the resin band started discoloring noticeably. That is my biggest complaint. The casing has also discolored. It now has a visible yellow/tan tone over a lot of the watch. It's not at all water resistant either. It got condensation in it when I carefully washed my hands to not touch it. So definitely take it off if your going near water etc. Lastly, the watch band size is HUGE, as another reviewer mentioned. I do have smaller wrists, but I had to remove at least three links, which the process of slightly damaged the links I pushed pins through (you can easily scratch the corn resin). All in all, I do not recommend this watch. The cuteness of the design does not at all make up for the higher price and low quality of materials (I understand these are different, eco-friendly materials, but they should be able to live up to 2 weeks of careful wear).

UPDATE: I contacted the company and they sent me a free replacement after I sent mine to them. I plan on updating this review again after I start wearing that watch! I am very pleased with the attentiveness of the customer service, and they sent me a replacement less than a week after I sent them the original watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Cute!, April 6, 2013
A super cute watch. Very light weight and will be perfect to wear this summer. It's fairly big in size so if you have very small wrists it might be a bit too much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Eco friendly stylish ladies watch, October 15, 2012
I am truly enjoying my new watch! It is nice to wear something that is environmentally friendly. I get a lot of compliments on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value!, August 22, 2011
Very pleased with the watch -- it looks much more expensive than it really is! This is the second Sprout watch I have purchased and I love both....some reviews mentioned the clasp on the watch being a little loose/easily unclasped -- I haven't really notioed that but maybe with increased wear I will.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, April 14, 2014
Cute watch, matches most of everything I wear, very comfortable, the clasp was different than most watches but once you see how it works it's easy!

5.0 out of 5 stars MARSY, February 11, 2014
I FOUND THIS WATCH AT PENNEYS AND HAD TO HAVE IT. AMAZON PROVIDED A MUCH BETTER PRICE! I LOVE IT.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay Watch..., February 4, 2014
I liked this watch, very cute; however, the crystal broke and then the band broke. Additionally, the clasp did not hold well and it was always falling off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and pretty, January 15, 2014
It is a very comfortable and lovely watch. Suit for both summer and winter. My favorite watch ever. Thank you so much!

5.0 out of 5 stars volfan1988, July 8, 2013
This watch is great! It's gorgeous and just the right size for my wrist. I would highly rec this to anyone.

Rate and Discover Movies