Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sprout Unisex ST3002GYGYOL Corn Resin Olive Organic Cotton Strap Watch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lori Mckenna Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 17, 2011
I love my Sprout watch!! It's so different and I like it so much that I also ordered a black one after receiving this one. I would love to have one of each and my next purchase will be the orange one and then the khaki one. These are nice watches that also keep really good time. I'm so glad I discovered them!!!
on September 1, 2014
I get lots of compliments on this watch and overall I really like it. The color combo is nice and I like that it's made from sustainable materials. The only complaints I have are that the size of the watch is more similar to a man's. It's pretty big on my wrist. Also, I think I got the band wet when I washed my hands (who wouldn't?) and now it has a bit of a funky smell.
on July 12, 2014
I like the watch and love the idea behind it, but the clasp broke after only a couple weeks of wear and then it stopped working. The corn resin clasp just isn't very durable. Also, it must've gotten wet while washing my hands. I know its not water proof, but I thought washing my hands would be OK. If you must have a Sprout I'd spend the money for a waterproof one.
on December 24, 2012
It seems durable, it looks good-the band is stronger than I thought it would be-it actually takes some time to break it in. It's priced well and the fact tat it is eco-friendly was a huge selling point.
on December 9, 2012
Not only is this thing amazingly eco-friendly, it's comfortable and has already shown it can take a beating (I should know -- I tend to break or wear-out everything I own within weeks). It's also, let's just put it out there, adorable. So now I have a guilt-free, stylish, mobile lesson on sustainability that also tells time.
on May 16, 2013
I owned a Sprout watch in the past, and wanted another one. This watch, although unisex, was a bit too big for my female wrist. It was still loose around my wrist even tho I used the very first hole to tighten it. The face was a little bit bigger than I expected too. Over all, I do love the Sprout watches, but this one was just not right for me!
on January 13, 2013
This watch has an easy to read face which is what I was looking for. The ecologically friendly features attracted me to it initially so thank you to the manufacturer for that. The only aspect of this watch that will take some getting used to is the size. However if it is unisex and has an easy to read face, it follows that it will not be dainty.
on November 20, 2012
It's a really lovely watch. It was a present to my nephew and he is really happy with it. He explains familiy and friends how it was made, how it respect the nature, etc. Lovely.
on January 27, 2013
I purchased this as a gift for my son and he likes it except tor the clasp ALREADY broke off and he cannot even wear it until it gets repaired. Can the seller take care of this problem?
on September 13, 2014
Wristband fastener broke after 2 weeks, made out of flimsy biodegradable corn resin. everything works like I wanted except for that cheap plastic part.