5.0 out of 5 stars Eyecatching
This is a really cute watch. I get compliments on it all the time. Bought it for work and it matches my green scrubs.
Published 14 months ago by techjan

3.0 out of 5 stars nice watch but could be better
I like the colors of the watch and the owl. The numbers are hard to read, would be better on a bamboo background like many of the other styles. The watchband was too long for my arm and I have an average size arm. I would probably purchase this with changing the dial to bamboo. I'm sending it back.
Published 2 months ago by Harriett

5.0 out of 5 stars Eyecatching, July 6, 2013
This review is from: Sprout Womens ST/5512MPLG Light Green Organic Cotton Strap Blue Owl Dial Watch (Watch)

3.0 out of 5 stars nice watch but could be better, June 24, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, May 15, 2014
This is a very cute watch. The band is a bit stiff, but I don't have trouble putting it on, and it is comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice watch, May 4, 2014
graduation gift for my niece who loves owls. just happens green is also her favorite color. Love this item would recommend

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but...., March 25, 2014
Cynthia (TIFTON, GA, United States) - See all my reviews
This watch is adorable but it's really stiff and kind of hard to put on. It's not really that comfortable either. I still wear it b/c it is cute, but I don't believe it's worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, March 9, 2014
This was a gift for my wife and she loved it. I really think I got some extra point with this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking watch, January 30, 2014
It is pretty just as it shows on the picture. I wear it for several months and still run well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute!, December 31, 2013
I gave this as a gift to my mom who lovessss owls! The colors are great and are her two favorite! Very cute and well made watch! Great price as well!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Great idea - organic and safe, but needs a couple of tweaks..., November 6, 2013
As I stated in the review of the blue one, I purchased these because I was looking for a non-toxic alternative to the plastic, chemically based watches that are on the market today. These are lovely to look at, but the faces are huge and the wristbands are scratchy, stiff, rough material. If they would make them with smaller faces and nicer feeling bands, they'd be perfect. They have lovely faces and beautiful colours, so I would purchase again if they fixed these issues, as they are affordable and really lovely to look at.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun, June 14, 2013
If you like owls this is a fun watch. I also buy Sprout because they use recycled and natural products. Strong cotton band, fun designs, and great colors.

Rate and Discover Movies