5.0 out of 5 stars Trendy and Eco-Friendly
Love this watch. I have another Sprout watch and received so many compliments that I decided to purchase another one. It's huge, easy to read and best of all, it weighs nothing! I take if off and have people hold it. No one can believe how light wweight it it. Love the added date window. An amazing watch made by an amazing company. I'll definitely buy another.
Published on May 29, 2012 by J. Schmitt

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Big..
The watch is plastic-like, which is fine, I expected that. I didn't expect the size to be so large, though. It's so big that it actually hurts my hand when I bend my wrist. Thankfully, Amazon has amazing service and took it back for me, but this product just wasn't for me. It would probably do well for someone who has trouble seeing. Thank you
Published 10 months ago by slc12me

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Trendy and Eco-Friendly, May 29, 2012
J. Schmitt (Palm Springs, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sprout Women's ST3100MPWT Mother-Of-Pearl Dial White Corn Resin Bracelet Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wife really likes it, February 22, 2014
I bought this as a secondary watch for my wife. This clock has an environmental edge to it. The packaging is made almost entirely from recycling materials and it's very nice. The white strap and shell are made of corn resin; it's very light and durable. My wife says the loves the fact that it doesn't seem to scratch easily (I think it's too early to tell).

It's also interesting that it can show both the date and the week day - and the week day can be displayed in either English or Spanish. Sunday is shown in red, which contrasts nicely with the other week days and the rest of the dial.

In all, this a great value watch: simple elegance, environment consciousness, and low cost in one pretty package.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, April 24, 2014
Pros: It's lightweight, it works fine, it's easy to set, and it's very cute. The mother of pearl face is a nice touch and gives it just enough color and shine.
Con: The band is not long enough to make up for the size of the face. I should be able to push the watch a little bit up my arm to bend my wrist despite the face, but I can't.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Big.., March 31, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars better then it looks, March 31, 2014
I like this watch for so many reasons, eco friendly, lite weight, and fashionable. This is worth as much as a Quess watch, but so much cheaper.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sprout white watch, March 23, 2014
Its lightweight and easy. I like that its white matches everything i wear. The clock face is easy to read.

5.0 out of 5 stars love the watch very easy to read, February 14, 2014
my only thing I found that wrong was that it didn't come with instructions on how to make the band smaller,now I can't wear it because my husband tried to make it smaller and the band broke 30 dollars down the tube

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch, August 29, 2013
Because I have a large wrist it is very difficult to find a beautiful, feminine watch. This watch is perfect. Easy to put on and take off, easy to read, and having the day and date is an added bonus. The price was right. Highly recommend this watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, August 23, 2013
I just love this watch! It is everything that I wanted and have been looking for. I love how you have the day of the week and date and all 12 numbers on the watch face. The other great thing about this watch is how lightweight it is. I work in a bank and I wasn't sure if this watch would look too sporty, but with the pearl background it keeps it professional and sporty at the same time. The face of the watch is a little on the larger size, however with my small wrist (about 6 inches around) it doesn't overpower my wrist. At first it did take some time to get use to the size of the watch face, but once you get use to it, it's just right. I would recommend this watch to anyone who wants a sporty yet professional looking watch.

4.0 out of 5 stars Large face, but the band, April 13, 2012
I do enjoy this watch, though the face is fairly large on my wrist. The only downside is that the band is fairly tight around my wrist. But I'm keeping it anyways.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›