Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Elizabeth Cook Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on May 29, 2012
Love this watch. I have another Sprout watch and received so many compliments that I decided to purchase another one. It's huge, easy to read and best of all, it weighs nothing! I take if off and have people hold it. No one can believe how light wweight it it. Love the added date window. An amazing watch made by an amazing company. I'll definitely buy another.
on August 29, 2013
Because I have a large wrist it is very difficult to find a beautiful, feminine watch. This watch is perfect. Easy to put on and take off, easy to read, and having the day and date is an added bonus. The price was right. Highly recommend this watch.
on February 14, 2014
my only thing I found that wrong was that it didn't come with instructions on how to make the band smaller,now I can't wear it because my husband tried to make it smaller and the band broke 30 dollars down the tube
on August 23, 2013
I just love this watch! It is everything that I wanted and have been looking for. I love how you have the day of the week and date and all 12 numbers on the watch face. The other great thing about this watch is how lightweight it is. I work in a bank and I wasn't sure if this watch would look too sporty, but with the pearl background it keeps it professional and sporty at the same time. The face of the watch is a little on the larger size, however with my small wrist (about 6 inches around) it doesn't overpower my wrist. At first it did take some time to get use to the size of the watch face, but once you get use to it, it's just right. I would recommend this watch to anyone who wants a sporty yet professional looking watch.
on July 20, 2011
When I ordered this watch, I was surprised how nice it looked. The picture doesn't do it justice. The face is a little bigger than the watches I'm used to, but I don't mind that. The watch has pins to adjust the length of the wrist band, so you either have to know how to remove them, or take the watch to a jeweler. The Sunday on the dial is red, the rest of the dates are in black, the arms glow in the dark, but not very well. The worst part about the watch is that just washing your hands will make the inside of the face very misty. The watch can't take a few drops of watch without leaking inside. I always have to take it off when I wash my hands.

Sorry the review is so haphazard.

==

I've had the watch for less than a year and the place where the day is is stuck on SAB...it wont change to any other day. I wont buy it again.
on April 13, 2012
I do enjoy this watch, though the face is fairly large on my wrist. The only downside is that the band is fairly tight around my wrist. But I'm keeping it anyways.
on September 6, 2013
The watch is bigger than I expected but I'm getting used to it. It does make it easier to see the numbers and that is a plus for aging eyes. It has the date that I must have and it also has the day of the week which is an added bonus. I've had the watch for about three weeks now and I'm very satisfied with it.
on November 11, 2013
It looks cheap and quit working about 3 days after I got it. Spend more money and get something that is worth it.
on February 22, 2014
I bought this as a secondary watch for my wife. This clock has an environmental edge to it. The packaging is made almost entirely from recycling materials and it's very nice. The white strap and shell are made of corn resin; it's very light and durable. My wife says the loves the fact that it doesn't seem to scratch easily (I think it's too early to tell).

It's also interesting that it can show both the date and the week day - and the week day can be displayed in either English or Spanish. Sunday is shown in red, which contrasts nicely with the other week days and the rest of the dial.

In all, this a great value watch: simple elegance, environment consciousness, and low cost in one pretty package.
on April 24, 2014
Pros: It's lightweight, it works fine, it's easy to set, and it's very cute. The mother of pearl face is a nice touch and gives it just enough color and shine.
Con: The band is not long enough to make up for the size of the face. I should be able to push the watch a little bit up my arm to bend my wrist despite the face, but I can't.