Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now May4th

on July 10, 2013
Very cute but when we tried to unfasten the clasp of the band, it broke. I had to return it. I decided not to request a replacement, even though it is very cute.
on June 29, 2012
I dont like this product. I bought 3 , and 2 were broken. I realized once I opened them. I suggest to look very properly before accepting it.
on November 22, 2012
I loved it! Lightweight, Eco friendly. Product was exactly as described online. I will be purchasing another. Highly recommend this product.
on December 31, 2013
Other than me not receiving it right, I LOVE IT! Wish there were more similar. Would love different colors and different colors!!!
on December 25, 2014
Came to me not running because it needed a battery
on May 1, 2014
The watch is really beautiful that being said the battery on the other hand sucked!! I tried a second time and battery still did not work. So that was that didn't try again. Very disappointed!!
on April 16, 2014
this arrived in perfect time, and is VERY pretty...LOVE the pink color and the flower design....but it doesn't run ! Now I have to go buy a battery for it, ( and hope thats' the problem?!) before I can gift it! kinda disappointed....
on April 23, 2014
First off, let me say, I only own 3 watches and all of them are Sprout watches. I love this eco-friendly brand... So when I saw this Sprout watch, I instantly fell in love. I'm a girly girl and pink is my favorite color, so this watch was perfect. It arrived on time, but that's about the only decent thing I have to say about this watch... I took the watch out of the box and went to try it on, the clasp was very difficult to open. I had to remove a link so it would fit properly and the pins were EXTREMELY difficult to remove. As I was trying to put the pins back in place, it broke the link! Then I went to set the time and the battery was dead! I right away contacted amazon to send it back and have a replacement sent. A week later I get the replacement watch... with the EXACT same problems, except this time not only did a link end up breaking, but also a piece from the clasp! The battery in the replacement watch was also dead. It's not worth all the hassle to send it back and have another failure sent back to me! It's a beautiful watch... but you'll be utterly disappointed with what you get :(
on February 19, 2014
I bought this cute watch a couple of years ago. I've worn it 4-5 times because I have a lot of watches. The pins fall out of the band links easily and the links themselves break very easily. The durability of the material is poor.
on January 16, 2013
For the price, this is a great watch. Very cute design. It's bigger than I thought it would be. Makes it kind if a chunky style, which is really cute. I had the band shortened because the face if the watch kept spinning around my wrist. Not a negative thing, I have thin wrists. I always get comments on it when I wear it. The floral design on the face is very pretty, and even though its kind if a busy pattern, you can still read the time just fine. The watch has held up well. I like it a lot.