CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
SpruKits Halo The Master Chief Action Figure Model Kit, Level 2
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Bandai continues to dominate the character model kit market with the introduction of SpruKits The Master Chief poseable figural model kit
- Easily snap together the 109 molded color pieces to create a highly detailed, articulated, five inch The Master Chief figure with no glue, paint or tools needed for assembly
- Realistic details and enhanced articulation allow you to position and display your completed The Master Chief in a variety custom action poses
- Become a creator of HEROES with SpruKits
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The pieces are small and there are a lot of them but the instructions on putting this together is awesome. It just snaps together no smelly glue needed which is wonderful. The figure itself is only about 5 inches tall but very detailed and flexible. I would recommend this for a child who is more hand eye coordinated and is perhaps over the age of 10. My grandson at 8 years old was watching his Pappy put this together as he just couldn't seem to grasp the concept fully yet. Now he's having a ball playing with it though. Made of durable plastic it really is something to see. I might just use this in one of my photo ops if I can find the right setting for it.
I highly recommend this for the older child/teenager who loves hands on but mind processing skills. It's basically like putting a puzzle together only the pieces are really small. Make sure to watch that non of the parts hit the floor if you have a little one, dog or cat that likes to put things in there mouths. Great Christmas gift and worth the money easily.
This kit builds a nice model of him without glue and/or paint.
The 109 pieces make the kit large enough to take time to build but not so large that it becomes a job.
Instructions are visual and I had some “what are they talking about” moments.
The pieces snap together with few problems.
Once together, they can be difficult to take apart so be careful assembling this.
The result is an impressive figure that can be displayed in several positions.
Under ten years-old will need some help and this is a great build it together kit.
- construction is very solid
- absolutely no tools are necessary
- no painting is required
- no glue is required
- the Master Chief looks great!!
- it's a great past time (this is not something you put together in 5 minutes, its going to take a while)
- big poster sized instructions for how to assemble the Master Chief
- highly dexterous model (you can pose the Master Chief in many different positions)
- none that I could see
- might be good if he came with a few more weapons choices
- I would definitely have a small cutting board, an exacto knife or small pair of pliers and something to smooth out the very small detach points (but you definitely do not need ANY tools and if you use an exacto knife or pliers wrong you could damage your model so if you're not a pro, just don't use any tools at all)
- Agewise, the box reads 8+. If your kid 8 and is very mechanically inclined with strong spatial relationships skills (if he's good at puzzles) then I think he'd enjoy something like this. I will say that assembly is not hard per se and the instructions are very clear but you need to have patience and a degree of mechanical knowledge of putting puzzles together. For some kinds that happens at 8 and for some it happens at 12. I don't think it means anything if your kid at 8 isn't ready for stuff like this. The nice thing is you don't have to deal with any glue or paint.
- To me this is a phenomenal father and son/daughter project or a good enthusiast adult
- If you are using an exacto or a set of pliers be careful that you cut in the right places.Read more ›
1. Absolutely no flash to clean up.
2. Sprue connections are minuscule
3. A new material, ABS, which was an advanced engineering material when I was in school, but is less expensive these days and more durable than styrene.
4. 3 colors (gold for the visor, green, and a dark gray)
5. Molding detail as good as any I've seen (this surpasses typical detail)
6. Glossy, full-color instructions that are clear enough as long as you leave the parts on the sprue until you are ready for them.
The kit also comes with a rifle, pistol, and the means to mount them on the figure (holstered/slung) or in the hands with a right and left-handed grip. "At attention" right and left hands are also included.
The figure is fully pose-able to the extent that you can "shrug" the shoulder joints, and the knees are double-jointed for full kneeling articulation. The head tilts forward and back (you can crane the neck) as well as being mounted on a ball/socket. The lower back also articulates at the waist.
If you have the additional patience to paint this model, impressive results could be obtained with silver weathering on the armor, a silver wash to bring out the fabric detail, a dark wash to accentuate the armor panel detail, and a clear matt spray finish. So a total of 5 things to buy for the beginning modeler (including a brush and thinner for cleaning & making the wash) to get a really cool result. I do have to say that my 12 year-old thought it was really cool unpainted.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Too small of pieces that broke easy and too hard to build under 12 years oldPublished 27 days ago by Amazon Customer
Be aware is not a toy like you see in the picture, it took me like an hour to put together because it comes apart in very little parts witch is a pain to put togetherPublished 1 month ago by Jose
Bought this for my stepson for Christmas. He loved putting it together. A great buy for the money and fairly simple to assble.Published 1 month ago by Casey
I absolutely love this model kit! It reminds me alot of the days where I'd build Gundam Wing model kits, minus the stickers. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Stormy Sanders
My son (7 years old at time) just loved this to pieces when he got it! And its almost 9 years old and he still loves it! Read morePublished 7 months ago by Chelle
really dislike the whole thing really wish that would not have bought it it looks just terrible wished I could return it no stars no stars at allPublished 10 months ago by terry dobbins