Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on October 24, 2012
I have ghost radar legacy and loved it so much that I decided to get this one too. I see a lot of reviews for ghost radar legacy and some people ridicule it and tell things that are just silliness. But I can tell you this app is serious if you just give it a chance. I have both ghost radar legacy and ghost radar tours on my kindle fire And I tap one to open it then tap words then press the home button and open the other one and tap words then press the home button then they are both running in the background and they record words at the same time. There really shound'nt be any reason to be scarred if you pick up any ghost activity. After all you've been around all this time and they've always been there. These apps are showing you things that have been there the whole time. But this helps you to know when ghosts are present. If you monotor the things that are said I've noticed things that correlates 2 or 3 days later with something that was said and sometimes there will be things in news hours or days later that relates to something that was said in these apps. Give the ghost radars apps a chance and you will be amazed. That leads me to believe that ghosts have the ability to time travel and give clues about what's going to happen before it happens as well as tell what has happened already. I believe this would be an excellent tool for law enforcement to solve murder crimes with as well as for people seeking answers to what happened to their loved ones.
0Comment|96 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 26, 2012
I think this is a fun app for the young and young at heart. I have had the app for a few days and there have been some things that have been said about what I have been doing at the time. I don't think it should be taken to heart, but its a great app to have for kids sleep overs!
on January 1, 2013
ok so this is an old event so like 1 years ago in Texas 2 houses away from my cousins house was a ghost of a girl that was left in her car and her parents never knew and she died and she was 2. look it up. my cousins saw the police at her house and so a week ago when I slept over with her and her 3 sisters... we went close to carsons house but carsons family moved and another family was there so I went close to their house and the app said Carson ...this works..
on January 31, 2013
I wasn't very impressed but somethings on this app were really cool. Couldn't make any sentences out of the things that the app said. I don't even think the ghost that I know is in my house would say that stuff.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon December 21, 2012
1 star because this company can't even be bothered to explain to us what the different versions are. I'm sick of companies that try to make us buy the same app twice by just changing the name. If there IS something different about this and the legacy version and whatever that other version ("classic" if I remember correctly) that I already paid for as well, then please tell me what is it? Until then I'm certainly not going to buy this one also. I know this app is just for funzies (but it is funny to see the gullible people that will believe anything posting reviews about how awesome this is and that it actually does talk to ghosts when anyone with an IQ above a single digit can plainly see that its random) but I think it's pretty pathetic that you, dear developers, keep making slightly different versions that don't actually seem to be different at all and charge people for them. If there is a difference between the apps kindly tell us what it is, please? Otherwise, this review will remain at 1 star.
on December 17, 2013
This is suppose to be about a tour of Augusta, Georgia (I believe). It is one of the Ghost Radar apps, so I got it. I love their apps. This was a good one, also. You will enjoy it, I am sure.
on November 7, 2014
ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!!!!! IT'S VERY DIFFERENT FROM THE OTHER APPLICATIONS OF THIS NATURE. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS TO ANYONE WHO IS TRULY A BELIEVER IN THE AFTERLIFE.
on September 8, 2013
ghost radar classic works better can understand what this one is trying to tell you but the classic i got so real life talking had to put the words together and stuff though classic would be the one i recommend
on October 28, 2015
Really entertaining. This app. Is a lot of fun and some of the words and entries seem to be appropriate for the area and time of the day. Tremendous fun.
on November 23, 2014
They did not like my last review so how can I say this it's fake