Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on February 14, 2009
I first ran across this gem at a friend's home during 2009. We both own older boats. I thought this was an excellant book and came home and order a used copy for my library. Spurr has several worth while books on the market.
on February 23, 2015
Good detailed information on upgrades necessary to sail offshore... way offshore. I would rather have read this book and then sailed to Hawaii... than sailed to Hawaii and wish I had read this book. Good info in detail that will help you prep your boat to survive storms, live more comfortably, and keep sailing.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 28, 2009
It's a good book I guess if you have a 70 foot liveaboard sailboat. I have a 26 foot weekender an found very little that was of any real use to me.
22 comments2 of 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse