‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars My autistic daughter loves these books!, July 20, 2010
This review is from: I Spy Fly Guy! (Hardcover)
My 8 year old daughter has autism and is not reading at her age level as of yet. The problem is that many books that she can read are for babies. Then a librarian showed me this series and I took out two books. She just loved them! They were the first books she ever read cover to cover and on her own out loud (and she has serious speech problems). Since then I have bought most of the books in the series and I am forever indebted to Tedd Arnold for writing these wonderful, funny books! They are like the fun kinds of chapter books that higher level readers get to enjoy written simply enough in three chapters for readers who need simpler books. I highly recommend them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome books!, March 20, 2010
This review is from: I Spy Fly Guy! (Hardcover)
I had the hardest time with my middle child and her learning and wanting to read. I stumbled upon the fly guy books and she absolutely loved the stinky fly stories. We have all of them now and she is one of the strongest readers in her class. She is reading above the books levels, but she still loves them so much. My youngest (age 5) daughter has started reading them too and loves them just as much!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great addition to the Fly Guy series!, December 30, 2009
This review is from: I Spy Fly Guy! (Hardcover)
Twin boys love these books, great short stories, amazing illustrations. Competitive prices for hardcover--better than the scholastic softcover option. These will be a valued part of our library for my kids and then for theirs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fly Guy book #7, June 19, 2014
My 6 year old son recently borrowed this book from our local library.

I Spy Fly guy is book #7 in the series, but you do not have to read them in any order to understand them. Buzz and his pet fly, Fly Guy, are playing a game of hide and seek. Fly Guy hides in a trash can is accidentally carried off to the dump. Buzz hurries to the dump to find him. He finds several flies that he think might be fly guy, only to disappointingly find out they are not. Buzz decides to finish playing the game of hiding seek to find his pal Fly Guy.

Easy text with nice illustrations to go along with the story. My son loves Fly Guy. We have read this book several times. I don't know what it is about Fly Guy books that he loves so much, but he does and that is all that matters to me. We will be reading more Fly Guy books.

5.0 out of 5 stars FUN FUN FUN, November 10, 2009
kristen m (charlotte, nc) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I Spy Fly Guy! (Hardcover)
We love the fly guy books! They are very cute. My kids both love reading them. They are all fairly similar, but that is one of the things that we love about them.

5.0 out of 5 stars They love to read to me., September 24, 2009
This review is from: I Spy Fly Guy! (Hardcover)
My 4 and 5 year old boys love to read to Daddy and the FLY GUY books are at the top of there list, good job Tedd.

5.0 out of 5 stars This one was super cute!, June 26, 2014
This review is from: I Spy Fly Guy! (Hardcover)
My 6 year old loves reading these books. This one was super cute!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect book for 5 year old boy!, May 5, 2014
This review is from: I Spy Fly Guy! (Hardcover)
This is a perfect book for a child learning to read. There is humor and a story to follow. Great illustrations, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars great books for beginning readers, April 17, 2014
This review is from: I Spy Fly Guy! (Hardcover)
My son loves the fly guy books they are the first books he was interested in reading by himself. They are a very cute story

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy reading, December 11, 2013
This review is from: I Spy Fly Guy! (Hardcover)
Such a cute story for my 5 year old Grandson. He had me read it 3 times in a row because he got such a kick out of the story. Have purchased 5 Fly Guy books so far & will get the rest soon.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

I Spy Fly Guy!
I Spy Fly Guy! by Tedd Arnold (Hardcover - October 1, 2009)
$6.99