4.0 out of 5 stars Fun toy for the spy in the house
Published on November 23, 2002 by M. Ragen

1.0 out of 5 stars Much ado about nothing
I ordered this as a Christmas gift for my 9 year old grandson...While I didn't expect it to be state of the art..I did expect it to live up to its hype. It did not. My grandson complained of not being able to see anything..hard to focus....a piece of colored plastic over a cheap pair of glasses would have produced the same "night vision."
Published on January 9, 2007 by gracie

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun toy for the spy in the house, November 23, 2002
This review is from: Spy Gear Spy Night Scope (Toy)
Although this is a flashlight in disguise, our 10-year old boy was really excited to get it when grandpa came to visit. This toy looks impressive with its silver plastic case. While not a 'solid' feeling, it feels much better than the other Wild Planet night vision scope -- and unlike the other scope, it worked right out of the box once we added batteries. It has some cool features such as the way that the light pops out smoothly when the button is pressed gives it a 'wow' factor. We can't speak to durability yet as we've only had it for a week but for [money], it's probably good for about two months until it gets dropped somewhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars almost perfect, not quite, July 14, 2002
This review is from: Spy Gear Spy Night Scope (Toy)
This toy was really cool to use and all, but the "night vision" advertisment was fake. It's not really night vision (its too cheap to be anyway)just a light and tinted lenses. Very cool though.

4.0 out of 5 stars My kids loved it, encourages pretend, September 11, 2005
Enzamatic (Indiana, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Spy Gear Spy Night Scope (Toy)
My kids really liked this. I gave it to my son for his 5th birthday. He and his 3yo brother love to play pretend spies or ship captains, etc with these as regular binoculars or in the dark with the "night scope" (flashlight) feature. They don't know what real night visions looks like and anyone who expects real night vision for a kids toy at this price is going to be disappointed, but most people wouldn't be expecting that! Doesn't matter to the kids, they just like this toy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Much ado about nothing, January 9, 2007

5.0 out of 5 stars very cool, January 8, 2003
This review is from: Spy Gear Spy Night Scope (Toy)
In disguise this toy is a flashlight. Though I think this toy is very cool. There is two different features of this toy. The night vision feature and the telescope feature. 2 AAA batteries are required but the bulb is included with this toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars awsome, May 29, 2002
This review is from: Spy Gear Spy Night Scope (Toy)
I like this toy but it does not have night vision,it just has a green light that
comes on to iluminate the night

3.0 out of 5 stars Mom after 11 year olds comments, November 28, 2010
Cal "mom" (Portland, ME United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Spy Gear Spy Night Scope (Toy)
My son is 11 and likes to play army, this apparently was the wrong set of goggles, they are not infared and have little power, eye holes are also quite small. It is still fun to have the googles but they are not infrared.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this toy!, July 2, 2002
Amanda (and u care because....?...) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Spy Gear Spy Night Scope (Toy)
This toy is really cool; especially when spying on people. There binoculars that have like a light beam that makes it easy to see in the dark. You can spy on you're brother with his girlfriend or the person in front you while you're in the car. All I had to do was but 2 AAA bateries in and I had no hassle with it. It's really fun!

5.0 out of 5 stars A good gadget, February 10, 2004
This review is from: Spy Gear Spy Night Scope (Toy)
If you want to get a good look at what's crawling around in your backyard at night, if you have a strong desire to play a prank on your older brother at midnight, or if you just want a way to get to the fridge without using that REALLY, REALLY noisy light switch, has Wild Planet got a toy for You!!!! The spy night scope is good for taking a closer look at things at night. It features magnificaton and a pop-up light. And for those covert missions, there is a green stealth light that dimms-down the total radius of the light beam(and it looks stealthy). I've had this for a while, and it only takes 2 AAA batteries. And for those of you who are REALLY into Spy Gear (like I am), check out the SPY MICRO KIT, the XP-4 SPY PEN, the XP-5 SPY WALLET, and the SPY BUG.

1.0 out of 5 stars this stinks!, June 21, 2005
This review is from: Spy Gear Spy Night Scope (Toy)
This toy sucks! The ''invisible'' light is just a light! People notice it and it is not fun. trust me

Spy Gear Spy Night Scope