5.0 out of 5 stars A must-read if you child is crazy about anything with wheels
Published on June 7, 2006 by i love to read

2.0 out of 5 stars Freaky-looking clowns, yikes
I just had to say that when I read the other review that said the clowns in here were too scary looking, I chuckled-- until I took a look at the book myself and saw them! Today I was in B&N and saw this book, and I must say those freaky clowns on each page ruin this book. I love these I Spy books, but although I don't get scared by clowns, I do wish they chose a set of...
Published on October 4, 2005 by K.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must-read if you child is crazy about anything with wheels, June 7, 2006
This review is from: I Spy Little Wheels (Board book)
My 21-month-old son loves trains, cars, buses, tractors, diggers, motorbikes... anything he can roll along on their little wheels. I brought him to the library one day and he picked up this book and thus began our fascination with the I-Spy series. This clever book has green cars, police cars, zooming airplanes, a long choo-choo train etc hidden in places that challenges a toddler to seek out. It actually isn't all that easy! (I missed the kitty cat face for a while...) A wonderful book to read with eye-catching illustrations and catchy rhymes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for very young toddlers, July 16, 2000
By A Customer
This review is from: I Spy Little Wheels (Board book)
This is a "I spy" book for beginners. My 2 1/2 old was mesmerized by it the first time he saw it and immediately asked me to "read it again". However, he found all but one of the objects relatively quickly the first time around and now it won't take him more than one minute to go through the whole book. I encourage him to look for objects that are not featured on the left pages to make it more challanging.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy but entertaining, October 11, 2009
This review is from: I Spy Little Wheels (Board book)
I bought this for my son's 2nd birthday. He was able to easily find all the objects the first time we read the book, so I think it was a bit too easy for him. However, he still likes looking at the pictures and pointing out other objects.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Book, June 14, 2010
This review is from: I Spy Little Wheels (Board book)
My grandson really has fun with this book, even though he is only 20 months.

5.0 out of 5 stars I Spy books, January 30, 2010
This review is from: I Spy Little Wheels (Board book)
The "I Spy" books are great for children. Seven years ago a good friend gave my one year old granddaugher an "I Spy" book. She loved it and especially liked finding things on the pages before Mommy and Daddy or her grandparents did. I have been buying these books ever since for all of my grandchildren and they are always a big hit. This particular one "Little Wheels" is more of a simple one for younger toddlers. They have some others that are wonderful for older children that are more involved. These books help children to start to identify objects that they might not be otherwise subjected to until later in their childhood. I highly recommend them for any child, any age.

4.0 out of 5 stars more difficult than the others, September 14, 2009
Carrie (Chicago, IL) - See all my reviews
As the other reviewers indicated, there are some creepy clowns on each page. The bunny is a bit freaky, at times, as well.
This is a more challenging book than some others in the series. More than difficulty in finding the objects, some clues are a bit obscure for children (and adults). For instance, the "owlish eyes" aren't on an owl!

5.0 out of 5 stars My 3 year old LOVES the pictures, September 12, 2009
K. Henry "K.D." (Arlington, TX USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I Spy Little Wheels (Board book)
This is one of my 3 year old boy's favorite books! He especially loves the page with all the tracks and the cars. He can stare at that page for several minutes. He will also carry the book around with him and show people "See the tracks!" And he tells me on a regular basis "I want to bring the tracks to MY house!" We love all the "I Spy" series, and have several of these books. But this book was of particular interest to my son. Funnily enough, we only play the I Spy game itself every once in awhile, but when we do, he is usually interested in playing...but we have to make it last longer than the book does. The book only has you find about 2 items per page. In this way, I think the book may be designed for kids slightly younger than my 3 year old. Nevertheless, he loves the cool pictures, and wants to keep all the cool toys.

5.0 out of 5 stars We love I SPY Books!, June 25, 2009
This review is from: I Spy Little Wheels (Board book)
Very interactive way to read w/ your child... My son Jack (2) absolutely loves these books & we read different ones every night! Holly

5.0 out of 5 stars This was our first I Spy book, January 23, 2009
This review is from: I Spy Little Wheels (Board book)
Our two year old loves trucks, trains, boats, etc...so this was a big hit with him. We got this one from the library, and he loved it so much we went and bought it to add to our home library.

5.0 out of 5 stars I Spy Little books, October 7, 2008
This review is from: I Spy Little Wheels (Board book)
I got this for my 2 & 3/4 year old daughter and three other I Spy Little Books. She does not need board books now, but she likes to "read" them to her almost 1 year old brother. She will just leave them on the floor when she is done so they needed to be strong enough for him to chew on and whatever else he tries to do to the books. There is nothing cuter seeing my daughter get a book and make a story from the pictures for her brother. The pictures are simple enough for her to find any of the items listed and any other items we may ask her to find.

I Spy Little Wheels
I Spy Little Wheels by Jean Marzollo (Board book - October 1, 1998)
$6.99 $5.71