4.0 out of 5 stars Spyriffic
Published on September 15, 2011 by Teresa Minear

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad Customer Service
My son was so excited about this toy that we gave it to him early instead of for Christmas. He loves it, but...

1) Its battery dies quickly and we are constantly resetting the watch
Published on November 25, 2011 by K. Eagle

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad Customer Service, November 25, 2011
K. Eagle (Westminster, CO) - See all my reviews
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars

1) Its battery dies quickly and we are constantly resetting the watch
2) We have not been able to download "missions" from the web site. We have contacted customer service each day for a week with no reply. My son thinks "HQ" is not responding... he must be a bad spy! (he's only 6)

So - this is a cool concept, but it is poorly executed. The product is cheap and the extended web functions are not as advertised. I definitely would not recommend this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Night Vision Watch is not compatible with spy net website, November 23, 2011
This review is from: Spy Net: Video Watch 2.0, with Night Vision (Toy)
After trying for hours to get this watch to download missions I finally called the company only to find out the website is not yet compatible with the Night Vision Video Watch. There is nothing on the website that says this. The lady in customer service knew though. They should care enough to put an"Under Construction" sign up on their website. Frustrated beyond belief!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing 2.0 version can't download missions as advertised, December 9, 2011
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Spy Net: Video Watch 2.0, with Night Vision (Toy)
My 8 year old was so excited to get this watch early Nov. 2011. Unfortunately we have been unable to download the promised missions from the website. The interface for SpyNet Field Office and the website has apparently completed changed from 1.0. After much searching on the web we have found no solution. We have downloaded the app from the website and can see the photos/video/audio files on the watch just fine. But the missions tab on the app is completely blank and there is no way to download them. There is no "download missions" button on either the app or the SpyNetHQ website. I have read the instructions and the website FAQ and they both refer to buttons and tabs that are simply not there. Extremely frustrating. There is no "Secret Text Missions" portion of the website as stated in the instructions. My son seems to enjoy the other features of the watch but he's very disappointed that he can't do the missions. Battery life is also very short. Hopefully the company will work out the bugs soon. If I were you, I would wait until the bugs are worked out before you buy this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Spyriffic, September 15, 2011
Teresa Minear (Moab, UT United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Spy Net: Video Watch 2.0, with Night Vision (Toy)
My kid bought this, he seems to love it. Took pictures of kids smoking at the bus stop. I don't think he realizes what kind of trouble this watch could get him in. The lie detector is 50% accurate on it. I could do better by guessing. The size of the item on a kids wrist is hard to describe. Its definitely a larger than a "normal" person would tolerate on their wrist. The kid enjoys it, so I guess its good. Be prepared to be irritated beyond belief with the purchase of this item for your juvenile.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME SPY WATCH!!!, December 24, 2011
A Kid's Review
This review is from: Spy Net: Video Watch 2.0, with Night Vision (Toy)
I love this spy watch!It can record anywhere and the camera is so small so people don't even no that you are recorden them but the camera is really small but it recordes and takes pics fine!It took me like only 10 min. to figure out to adjust everything!you can also play games on it at the game zone and you don't even have to download anything to play the games there just free!I would really want anybody to buy this spy watch it's better than any other watch or spy watch!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, December 27, 2011
This review is from: Spy Net: Video Watch 2.0, with Night Vision (Toy)
It's night vision is so cool. I love it. I got it for Christmas. It's spy apps are cool. I like it's voice manipulator. It goes fast and slow. It's for all ages.

5.0 out of 5 stars great fun, January 9, 2012
This review is from: Spy Net: Video Watch 2.0, with Night Vision (Toy)
Was not sure about making this purchase at first ,as this was a gift for a 5 year old. Major hit with everyone young and old!

5.0 out of 5 stars Multi-functional spy watch, January 8, 2012
This review is from: Spy Net: Video Watch 2.0, with Night Vision (Toy)
Purchased these for an 11 year old & 10 year old & they both were absolutely fasinated with them. They hold up to 1000 pictures & you can hook them up with a PS3. Very neat!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works just as described., January 20, 2012
This review is from: Spy Net: Video Watch 2.0, with Night Vision (Toy)
My nephew loves his spy watch. Its a pretty cool toy that actually works as described (which is rare). I'm happy with my purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great spy watch for my 7 year old., May 12, 2013
This review is from: Spy Net: Video Watch 2.0, with Night Vision (Toy)
My 7 year old boy loves his spy watch ... Lots of features. Lots of fun.. Especially the lie detector and night vision.

Spy Net: Video Watch 2.0, with Night Vision
$59.99 $37.79
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
Rate and Discover Movies