- "Eade's skill with writing dialog is brilliant. His technique for propelling a story forward is second to none. Bind a controversial subject about the environment, the unraveling problems of US governmental secrecy, the transparency of the Internet, and a good old-fashioned thriller and you have Kenneth's next step into prominence in the public's eye." Grady Harp, Literary Afficionado
- "Any who want a more realistic, modern-day James Bond complete with contemporary ethical concerns will find themselves held hostage to the fast action and intrigue in An Involuntary Spy, right up to the satisfyingly-unpredictable conclusion made all the more powerful for its real basis in today's uncertain experiments, compliments of Monsanto, Dow and other genetic manipulators." D.Donovan, Midwest Book Review
- Eade's use of alternating chapters between Seth's altered life and the events that lead up to it - is not only a clever literary tool, but it also keeps readers entirely engaged. Nominated for a 2014 Rone Award in mysteries/thrillers, An Involuntary Spy is absolutely riveting, suspenseful, and an eye-opener to the controversial effects of genetically engineered food. San Francisco Book Review
- "There's nothing better than spending a lazy afternoon with a cup of hot chocolate and an action-packed thriller that can help you forget about your surroundings and take you to a world of spies, agents, and unlikely heroes. If you plan on spending such an afternoon, then "An Involuntary Spy" is one of the best choices you can make. Adventure, corruption, passion, excitement, and an average guy who never thought his perfectly normal job would get him into so much trouble. What more could you ask for?" Ross Winters, Bubblews
From the Author
When I wrote this book, I sought to write an action packed political thriller that was not the "same old thing." Instead of Americans going after evil Russians or terrorists who are out to destroy the world, this book is about real things that could really happen in today's political context of government corruption and the revolving door and genetically engineered foods. Although this book is fiction, and you can decide for yourself which side of the GMO controversy to be on, I hope that it makes you question how much control the people have given up of their government. I also hope it gives you an idea of the critical mass our world environment is nearing. Finally, I hope that it entertains you.
- "It just could be that this book breaks the real life controversy wide open. There are untold mysteries that may not be known for decades. Altering the foods we eat can not be done without consequences. If natural is best for human health, GMOs are the worst." Barbara Stanley, Atlanta Health Examiner
- 'An Involuntary Spy' is an action-packed political suspense thriller that will keep you on the edge of your seat. Once you start reading it, you won't be able to put it down, because the amazing writing and the likeable characters will pull you in from the first chapter. There is adventure, romance, passion, and excitement. All these elements turn Eade's book into a real roller-coaster. Jo Ammons, NY Books Examiner