Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Spyderco Endura4 Lightweight FRN Flat Ground PlainEdge Knife
|Price:||$62.85 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$55.05 (47%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Made using the highest quality materials
- Tested for quality and durability
- The most trusted name in you cutlery needs
- 4-way Clip. Screw-together construction.
- Skeletonized steel internal liners. Phosphor bronze washers.
- FRN Bi-Directional Textured® handle.
- David Boye Dent. Enlarged opening hole.
- Spine jimping. Full flat-ground blade.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I have the inexpensive knives that are engineered like they were expensive, and I have expensive knives that feel like they are inexpensive. I am sure you have experienced that as well. When it came to buying the Spyderco brand, I already had many other brands and models from Benchmade, Kershaw, Gerber, Victorinox, Ka-Bar, SOG, Cold Steel, and others. I have to say that Spydercos are expensive, but are worth double in value. Benchmades in comparison are just worth their price.
I bought the Endura first because it was flagship model as well as Delica of course. I was really impressed with both the Spyderco Design concept as well as the Endura's engineering.
1. Excellent, high end VG-10 steel. This is a Japanese "Super Steel". This is the most expensive part of a knife. When you buy a knife, the kind of steel should be at least half of the decision as to which knife to buy. The VG-10 is a High Carbon, Vanadium Stainless Steel. It has better corrosion resistance than the Benchmade knives which use the 154CM Crucible Steel. And it is almost as good as Benchmade in wear and abrasion resistance. VG-10 is a heavy duty Stainless Steel for extreme use. I prefer VG-10 and CPM S30V Steel knives.
2. Ease of opening. The whole design works great.
3. Very durable. You will have this knife forever.
4. This is a long blade Spyderco so excellent for self defense.
5. Beautiful colors.
6. Value for money.
7. Non-slip grip
8.Read more ›
The VG10 is an awesome performer. Performance wise, it blows away AUS8, 420, 440. The only true competitor at this price is the 154CM from Benchmade. VG10 is made in Seki City, Japan, a place known for its ancient history of steel tempering and Samurai sword construction. Furthermore, it provides excellent rust resistance if you get it wet. I have seen this knife left out all night in the rain and snow and not even show a shadow of a blemish. Also, it takes a wicked sharp edge and holds that sharp edge for a long time. However, due to the high hardness of the VG10, you will chip it if the edge comes in contact with other hard objects. Then, you just need to sharpen it out. The VG10 is pretty easy to sharpen given its hardness.
The fiberglass reinforced nylon handles keep the price of this knife down and provide excellent feel and traction. There is a bi-direction grip built into the handle to ensure this high traction. Also, the Spyderco emblem is strategically placed where the pocket clip ends, making it easy to slip onto your pocket without tearing up your pants. Behind these handles are stainless steel liners which reinforce the handles for heavy use. Also, the pocket clip has 4 positions machined into the handles so it is great for lefties and righties for tip-up or tip-down carry.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I used to be a Spyderco Fanatic, at one time I had more of them than my wife knew. LOL I kept a special roll of them until the recession and Foremost INS almost killed me. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Douglas R. Walker
This is the first folding knife I've owned over $20, and it is worth every extra penny. It's sturdy and razor sharp out of the box. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Gary Stephens
After collecting knives for 20+ years and constantly being met with shock when I say I don't own one Spyderco, I finally thought I'd give one a try. Read morePublished 8 days ago by Shawn Patrick
One of my favorite EDC blades. Quality at an affordable price. Can't go wrong with Spyderco. Buy from Amazon to ensure you get a real one and not a fake.Published 13 days ago by Corey