Questions & Answers
Supreme Commander 2 [Download]
by Square Enix
3.0 out of 5 stars (241)
$12.99
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 questions
votes
I am unsure as to whether or not you will be redirected from Amazon to your Steam Client software. It has been a while since I purchased from Amazon. However, I know that you can unlock your purchase by entering its' Product key (and Registration code where applicable) directly from your Steam Client or Steam account. Consult the Help files for Instructions or contact Steam Support.
Aug 26, 2014 by Bo
votes
This is a Steam Game...so you will get a key....you activate the key in Steam....and the game download in your game library....done
Aug 25, 2014 by James R. Gooch
votes
It depends Amazon web site says Download size:7 GB, Download time:3 hours - 11 hours on broadband ( i don't know how close that is ) When I see it from my computer. I payed for the Disk but I still had problems with Stream, I hope you can avoid the steam problem/s Steam asked for information I was not willing to give out and not willing to agree to. Steam required that I download there software... read on if want. if you get the disk it will want to download updates from Steam but steam will not allow you to download unless you have the Steam software running on your machine which you have to agree to have your computer which I do not and did not want and the Steam software burns ( uses ) CPU, hard drive space. so you have to install it ( don't forget you have to agree to let steam take information about you and your private information from your computer ) this is just to get the updates and depending on your download speed it could be a long time or no so long time. over all i did not like the Steam experience just to play one game it was like trying to install two software two download ( which i was trying to avoid the download all together did not happen , wish Square Enix would have put the update version on the CD i got and paid for downloaded directly, So let say i loose my had drive I have to go threw this all over again but If I had the disk with the up date on it I would had one step , install the game from disk. which is all i wanted. I really wounder why a company would not give there customers the easy way ie and updated disk . PS I like playing the game. Next Time I would ask for the Disk with all the current updates.
Aug 25, 2014 by Walter Scott
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers