Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now Learn more

on February 3, 2013
A really great bundle for a very low price! The first is a classic. The second was good too. The third has fans and haters, but in my opinion it's a good action RPG. A pack for collectors.
on October 2, 2013
I was a little worried about the classic DS I love this game on 98 and was really happy it runs on win8.
I'm 5 hours in and no crashing runs smooth for the classic hack and slash. Two thumbs up👍👍
on March 10, 2013
I purchased 'Dungeon Siege Bundle', so that I can play Ultima V Lazarus.
The Ultima series always have good music, and this remake updated U5's graphic and fixed the issues in the original version.
Love this remake!
on March 12, 2013
I'm not much of an RPG gamer, and didn't play the I and II versions of this series. But, I really enjoyed III. Even started playing through a second time. I tried playing I and II, but just couldn't get past the dated graphics and controls. So, from perspecitive, III is the best in the series. I actually liked the controls and menu system verses the other two games. The story was pretty good too. Just my opinion. But I'm more of an FPS gamer.
on April 1, 2013
it has the first 2 games so it has to be good, these are action rpgs titles, similar to the style of diablo but with a party feature
only thing i don't like is that the expansions are absent.
on September 22, 2013
For Dungeon Siege fans this bundle is great.
Games are still very fun to play and pricing is very good.
The complete collection of Dungeon Siege 1, 2, 3 plus DLC.
on October 2, 2013
The price I got these games at is great. The only problem is the first two games really showing their age, but the 3rd one is really nice.
on March 13, 2013
I got these three games when the bundle was on sale... amazing games for a low price... when you see this on sale buy it :D
on March 10, 2013
2 classic rpg's and a new one with a twist! The third one even has multiplayer. You can't go wrong with this combo!
on October 2, 2013
DS 3 is not as good as any of the previous DS installments. Diablo 3 is a much better use of your money.