5.0 out of 5 stars A great game and a great sequel
Good sequels don't come along every day, and great sequels are so rare that sometimes they seem impossible. Aliens, Warcraft III ... can you name a few movies, books or games that were great sequels?

Published 21 months ago by Aaron Sherman

3.0 out of 5 stars 1 was better, haven't tried 3 yet, don't know if I want to.
Characters were smaller, even when I changed my display resolution. But I have fun anyway. Anyone with feedback on DS3?
Published 5 months ago by theresa

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A great game and a great sequel, February 5, 2013
Aaron Sherman (Malden, MA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dungeon Siege II [Download] (Software Download)

I'd definitely put DS2 into that category. Its gameplay was excellent, it was replayable, it was fun. The controls didn't feel like they were slapped onto a console port to PC (unlike the tragic DS3 that I made the mistake of wasting time on in demo form... 20 minutes I'll never get back). The story is engrossing if a tad predictable.

Everything about this game is to-notch.

At the current sale price, I can't imagine not buying this game if I hadn't already played it for months when it came out.

3.0 out of 5 stars 1 was better, haven't tried 3 yet, don't know if I want to., June 12, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars 4 star only because it is dated, April 27, 2014
This review is from: Dungeon Siege II [Download] (Software Download)
This game is well done and a good sequel, perhaps mindless in some way but addictive in others, nice balance as well and fun, worked well on laptops so I could play while traveling and such, I also consider it a good go to game, get bored of everything else here this game is and the cost to fire it up again is a big fat zero, still in my collection, No game stays in my library and makes my goto list if I didn't like it. DS2 4 stars as well and though I've only done the demo to DS3 Id downgrade it to 3 stars from what I saw. Perhaps a little hasty with that judgement but it was so far off the mark as the previous two perhaps improved in graphics but lost in areas as well from my quick demo. I am still considering buying it though so perhaps my verdict will change given more time. However if your New to DS you likely should start with Dungeon Siege first to save money and you could also try the demo of DS3 and go from there to help make your decision. I'd not play DS3 though and think the previous 2 are the same.. The first two however are fairly the same feel.

5.0 out of 5 stars great RPG, January 14, 2014
This review is from: Dungeon Siege II [Download] (Software Download)
I have played the first dungeon siege and the 3rd dungeon siege. This second version of the dungeon siege series is just as exciting and offers some of the same strategic confusions and frustrations that the other games had in the series. I would recommend this game for anyone interested in simple RPG games because you will have 15-20 hours of learning as you play this game.

3.0 out of 5 stars Must be computer savvy, January 7, 2014
This review is from: Dungeon Siege II [Download] (Software Download)
It was a little frustrating, but i finally got the game to work on my own. Its an old game so the tech support for it is pretty much non existent.

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't run, January 1, 2014
Amazon Customer (Garner, NC, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dungeon Siege II [Download] (Software Download)
Good old game that I've played in the past but it wouldn't run on a Vista machine. As XP is about to go end of life I'm not sure what your supposed to run it on anymore.

4.0 out of 5 stars Neat game, December 23, 2013
This review is from: Dungeon Siege II [Download] (Software Download)
I played DS for years and just went to DS II. What a change! And the price is great right now. I've recommended it to FB friends.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great game, May 19, 2013
This review is from: Dungeon Siege II [Download] (Software Download)
I'm very happy with this game, but for the price I paid I would have liked to recieve the book that goes with it and instruction manual.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Game, February 16, 2013
Photographer (Irvine, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dungeon Siege II [Download] (Software Download)
I like the game enough I purchased another copy to install on my new computer. Couldn't get the game to recognize my video card so it would not play. Very dissapointed it won't play on modern architectures.

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of, November 19, 2014
This review is from: Dungeon Siege II [Download] (Software Download)
Does not include multiplayer. Waste of money

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›