Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Square Perfect 3065 Sp5000 Professional Quality Background Stand for Chromakey Green Screen and Backdrop
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on November 23, 2011
I've decided to follow my dreams and become a filmmaker. I'm 43 and right out of high school I took some tv production courses and thought this was my calling. Well, not too long afterwards I became a single father and had to do what I had to do. I've never given up the dream though. I took a "2-Day Film School" seminar and started taking night classes in film production. I was lucky enough to be picked to direct and polish the script on our student production. The fever is back stronger than ever! I've been building a filmmaking kit, if you will, and this product has become an integral part of it. I don't have the money to throw away on junk. What little I have to finance my film projects has to be a GREAT value, not good, but great. Before I buy anything, I do EXTENSIVE research on it. Even then, sometimes what I receive is a disappointment and is quickly returned. Not this product. It's built to last and it's HUGE. The construction of the stands is rugged and the background is tough as nails, yet uniform in color and easy to work with. I'm having a blast with it playing around with greenscreen footage in After Effects. I highly recommend this for both value and quality.
on December 19, 2011
I work at a tv station (15 years) and use a green screen quite often. This product has been the perfect portable screen for all my freelane jobs. Don't let the price fool you, the screen is quality and I am extremely impressed with the stands and it actually comes with a good carry case. Best of all the green keys out perfectly. Easy to use and put together by one person, I have recommended this to other people I work with. Was the best buy I could find, very happy with the purchase.
on March 1, 2012
It's Great! It was the cheapest for the value I could find... I'm pretty sure it's like 12/24 ft! It's A GIANT! Make sure you have room for it! It came with wrinkles from shipping... Did not effect keying in Final CUt Pro though... You should probably still steam it though. The stand is also great... Great product.
on October 16, 2014
Product shipped and arrived promptly, the stands are not bad for the price at all.....now, on to the reason for only two stars.

The picture of the product shows a screen that is admittedly not true chroma green, and I went into the deal knowing that, BUT, the screens that shipped are a few shades darker than the picture suggests, meaning they are FAR from true chroma, much further than anticipated based on the product picture.

If you are going to sell something as a chroma green product, you should make an attempt to actually get the color right as that is the essence of the product in this case.

That being said, I should be able to key it, but it certainly won't be as clean as an actual chroma color would be. If you have the money, I suggest you purchase your chroma screens from another dealer, spend the money, get the actual color.
on March 24, 2014
I was not sure what to expect as far as quality but the quality is better than expected. Feels sturdy but not too heavy for mobile use. The height is adjustable. Seven and eight feet height ceilings are not a problem. There are two knobs on each stand for adjusting the height. If you do not need to raise it all the way to the ceiling, then you can use only the top knob to adjust the height.

The only hardware needed and provided are two wing nuts. The pole going across is cut into 4 pieces. When I break down the stand, I just screw the wing nuts back on the stand for safe keeping. Then just store the stand in the carrying bag. The fabric also comes with its own carrying case.

The base legs are a bit wide. I measure about 38in apart for each leg at the base of the stand (3 legs per base). The fabric is decent quality. If you are looking for a fabric that will totally keep out light even in front of a window, then expect to pay a lot more. Right now, I am working to make room in the garage so I have no choice but to use the space in front of a window in my home. I just bought some black fabric on clearance from a department store to hang in the window when I need to block out the light leaking through the blinds.

I bought some clamps to tighten up the backdrop to the stand. You can purchase clamps at your local hardware store or on Amazon.

Just remember to slide the fabric on the pole before attaching the pole to the stand. I seem to always forget.

Overall, this was a good buy.
on April 26, 2013
The stand is good. 4 section crossbars that connect by inserting and rotating 90 degrees. (They don't seem to lock but hold up anyway. I may gaffer tape them in the future,) I use 3 for now as I only need 7.5 feet. (4 is 10 ft across.)

The green screen is ten feet across by about 20 feet long! Light from the front evenly for best results. Fabric came with fold wrinkles but with enough even lighting from side to side , plastic a clamps and gaffer tape stretching it out , I don't even see the wrinkled effect when I key it.

Mind you, when I green screen, the talent is at least 6 feet away from the screen. I hit it pretty hard with light and meter it until I get readings within a third of a stop side to side and top to bottom. For my uses, this kit works great.

I may try outside with some weight on the stands and also try additional muslin options for variety. Pretty happy so far.
The bags look good. One holds the stands and 4 support rods. The other is tiny and is for cramming your 10 x 20 greenscreen into. I'll update with my feelings as I use it more.
on April 6, 2016
This is a HUGE green screen. It is was very wrinkled and will need to be steamed before we can use it extensively. I wanted something that would open very wide since we will need to photograph multiple people in wheel chairs at once. This definitely fits the bill. It is much longer than is really necessary. If it was about 6 feet shorter it would still be plenty which makes folding the green screen for storage a bit overwhelming but that is my only complaint. Works well. Would definitely buy again. The frame that comes with it is sturdy and very easy to put together - can easily be put together by one person. Also comes with a case for the frame which breaks down for easy storage.
on September 29, 2013
I actually cut the loop at the point where it passes a single bar across because I only needed half the width for most projects instead of the full width. You can then just fold the second half behind the first and pin or clip it in place for even more light deflection and it works great.

I really like this background. Very glad I purchased it. Unfortunately my cats LOVE it. They will not leave the darn thing alone and cuddle up to it even. Something about this greenscreen is like catnip to them.
I can't believe what a great deal I got on this product. I've used it a few times for some infomercial testimonials, it paid for its self on the first use. I love the fact that it packs nicely away into a carry bag -- so it's easy for me to carry and store.
on June 5, 2013
I do several weekly video webcasts. This has taken my production capabilities to the next level. Quality product, value priced. I think clips to keep the screen more smooth would be a nice addition. I'd be happy if they included them and raised the price accordingly.