Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 questions
votes
votes
Output in lumens? Oct 2, 2013
The claim of 225W equivalent equates to about 4500 lumens. I have no way to verify this but they are very bright. I've had 10 of them lighting the main sanctuary in our Church (inside 12" globe) for almost a year with no failures.
Oct 2, 2013 by Raymond E Zeune
votes
This bulb is 9.5 inches tall and 3 inches diameter............it does not get very hot, but does put off a little heat. I have used mine about 6 times for a photo setup to take pics .....I generally have had mine on at about 30 minutes at a time. I use mine in a metal type light reflector on a stand that came with my photo setup. This was the bulb that came with my photo setup and when one of them was bad, I replaced with identical bulb.
May 31, 2014 by R. Chandler
votes
Lights are flickering? Mar 26, 2014
They don't flicker like office lighting but they have a slight flicker. It's so slight that you almost can't detect it. If you can afford it buy the new LED options that are available instead.
Mar 27, 2014 by Pat Bollin
votes
Lights are flickering> Mar 26, 2014
it's very good quality.
Mar 27, 2014 by conni kong
votes
Baku, I'm not sure about your question...if your interest is photographic, 5500K refers to color temperature emission of essentially normal visual range... A 6500K color temperature will produce a shift to a cooler range of colors
Mar 5, 2014 by Charles Meyers
votes
Nope--sorry but they should get with it and provide that info
Jul 17, 2013 by Al Mayberry
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers