Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now STEM

Service plan term: 2 Years|Service plan covered value: $ 500-$600|Change
Price:$52.00+ Free shipping

on February 28, 2014
I have never had such a great experience with warranties. I have had a camera break twice on me, my fault, and both times, no questions, they have replaced or fixed my camera. I highly recommend them. What a refreshing company that actually does what it promises. I tell everyone about them and will continue to buy all my warranties for electronics thru them.
on April 3, 2015
This warranty is an "extension" of the mfr warranty except that it covers "spills" and "drops". Initially, the web portal refused my claim so I had to talk to a Square Trade rep via phone. When I explained that a slight leak flooded it... no help. I said the magic word "spill" and they agreed to repair/replace it.
on August 12, 2010
One thing I think is great about SquareTrade warranties is they allow you to try out brands that may not have the best reliability but have good features and price, get a warranty and if it breaks you are covered;-) I have been very pleased with SquareTrade's warranty prices and they were great the one time I did need to "cash in".
on December 28, 2014
Amazing thank you very helpful! Highly recommended!

Renee (Rivki) Silverberg
Author of Understanding Children and Families with Autism Spectrum Disorders

on August 15, 2015
So far so good with this but the test will be if they try to weasel out of paying a claim if I have to make one. I thought the price was fair if they live up to their end. There should be more info telling what is covered and what is not though.
on January 11, 2013
It is almost impossible to review at this point. All I can actually do is review the "purchase" transaction because the only way to know if these guys are good is if something goes wrong with the covered product. My only concern is the response time from Square Trade when nothing was even wrong. I bought this to cover a Canon Camera (during Christmas season.) The camera -- a physical product-- came in two days. The Square Trade Warranty notice did not show up----for weeks. I used Amazon email to contact the seller---TWICE. 'never heard anything. Finally, after over three weeks, an envelope showed up in the mail....and all I had to do was go online to enable the warranty. 'not sure why/how I did not know that nor why that was not explained to me...neither upfront at the product pitch, upon Amazon check-out, nor via immediate email from the seller. I'm going to assume this is still a stellar warranty product, and my intention is just to make people aware that their response time may be a little long and that if you simply go to SquareTrade.com, you can probably invoke your warranty without waiting for them to send you a notice in the mail. My fantasy is that SquareTrade will read this and make a few changes! An automatic, immediate email from them with instructions is all that is needed!
on July 12, 2010
Not pleased with square trade warranties. I bought one for a dvd player for my car and when it went bad the seller didn't want to fix it and square trade said sorry it was too close to the purchase date so fight it out with the seller! Neither one would fix it so I was out the money on the tv and the money on the warranty. I will never purchase another square trade warranty again. Besides, if I buy on ebay they have their own buyer protection program that is free now.
on June 14, 2011
I purchased a Fuji XP10 digital camera in May '10 thru Amazon for my Maui trip for snorkeling and kayaking. It had worked trouble free until my May 2011 trip to Maui. The camera failed while paddle boarding. I place a claim with Square Trade and got all my orginal purchase price back Plus 10% when I used an Amazon Gift card for settlement. I was able to buy the improved Fuji XP20 camera at a reduced priceFujifilm FinePix XP20 Green 14 MP Digital Camera with 5x Optical Zoom and 2.7-Inch LCD AND a new Square Trade warranty for less than $1 out of my pocket! No Hassles, Fast Response. Square Trade is the Best way to cover your purchases!
on December 11, 2013
Bought an extended warranty for a Lumix camera. I went to use the camera, it said low battery and then died. It wouldn't turn on again. I bought another camera on Ebay because I was broke. While searching for an old order on Amazon, I found my warranty purchase! Hurray! I called SquareTrade and the rep was FANTASTIC! I explained what had happened...and I had not registered my camera...but he just had me email him a copy of the purchase and registered the camera and sent me a mailing label. Three weeks later, or maybe less, I have my camera back and it works great! WOW! So impressed! I had called Best Buy to fix the camera and they told me to toss it and buy a new one! So glad I bought the warranty and so glad it was with Square Trade! :)
on January 21, 2016
I bought the 2 year plan for my waterproof camera. In one year after a trip my camera started to have some problems. One of the problem is that it would not charge after 5 minutes. Squaretrade provided excellent customer service and fast reply. The only problem I had with what they did is that they were unable to fix my camera and instead of asking me whether or not I wanted it back they assumed they couldn't fix it so a full refund (didn't get the amount promised I am working with them) was automatically sent.
I mean..if you really like your electronic device and they can't fix it just assume your item will not come back to you, neither will any of your data. I myself was not particularly attached to my camera but I did like it enough.