5.0 out of 5 stars A Real Lifesaver.
I purchased this type of warranty from Square Trade for a 4th generation iPod touch that I bought from Amazon for my 11 year old grand daughter. I purchased the iPod in Feb of this year. This Nov her 7 year old sister dropped it cracking the screen. I contacted Square Trade and they emailed me a Fed Ex shipping label to send it out to their repair shop. The screen was...
Published on November 21, 2011 by Stephen Matesowicz

1.0 out of 5 stars Amazon (SquareTrade)WARRANTY ONLY COVERED FOR NEW,STILL IN THE BOX.everything else is used and not covered.
ALL SquareTrade warranties bought through Amazon will not cover anything used/refurbished/or even new without original case,a waste of money.
Read the section in the SquareTrade warranty product information page.
Down nearer to the bottom,
"Other Things You Should Know:". "it only covers new, in box items. If the item is used or refurbished,, please call...
Published on February 17, 2012 by Sue Anne Torres

‹ Previous | 1 2 347 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Affordable Product Protection, December 8, 2011
Square Trade Protection Warranty is much more affordable than the warranties I have been offered by retail stores in the past. The protection offered is comparable to traditional warranties. Customer service was quick to contact me to welcome me and provide an overview of services offered. Questions were answered in a timely fashion. Overall, I am very satisfied with my decision to purchase this protection plan for my sons' Ipod.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! This Company is Legit!, November 23, 2011
I have been so impressed with SquareTrade. I have insured all my products. I have had to use the warranty twice, and never had any problem! Immediate check for purchase price deposited into my PayPal.
Will recommend to everyone I know and use from now on!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Service!!, November 2, 2011
I have used SquareTrade for warranties on cellular phones, computers, GPS and and IPOD. I have warranties that have been completed when an item was damaged or failed and the repair service and refund service was incredible. I highly recommend buying a warranty through SquareTrade for any electronics that you purchase!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Square Trade gets a thumbs up!, October 12, 2011
I unfortunately had to use my Square Trade Warranty on an Ipod Touch I purchased on EBay. The bottom line is Square Trade is everything they claim to be. My money was refunded after one call! Square Trade gets a double thumbs up from me!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Read the fine print!, February 19, 2013
Ken Darr (levittown, new york United States) - See all my reviews
This clearly sounds like a great warranty extension; however, read the fine print which denotes that the product is covered up to its monetary value. Here's the rub - each repair takes away money from the amount for which the product is warrantied. This means that the next repair could cost you! Not like Best buy or other leading store's extended warranties.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Customer Service, October 12, 2011
I bought this to cover my son's ipod touch. We've had several problems with the headphone jack. SquareTrade was very helpful in getting the ipod repaired and back to us in unbelievably quick turn around time. Very happy customer and I will use this service again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Square Trade Warranties rocks!, October 7, 2011
I bought a used ipod off of ebay and got a Square Trade warranty. When it died, they emailed me a return slip immediately after I called them, I sent it back and they completely refunded me what I paid for it! And they did it the next day, right back into paypal...where I bought another one and will get a new warranty for that one: Unbelievable!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast, Fair, and Complete service., August 12, 2011
This was my first experience with a problem and with Square Trade. They were fast, fair and they completed the whole process within a very short period of time. They even paid the postage for me to send the broken item to them. Thank you Fair Trade!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Warranty for Service and Value There Is, August 4, 2011
As you know warranties are like insurance. If you need them they are great if not so so. I have 12 active Square Trade warranties and had 2 others I had to use. For the cost versus value they are a no brainer. The cost is so inexpensive compaired to others they are a must have. I get them for any item I can. IPod,HD TV, Printer,ect. As I said I have had to use my claim twice and have had the very best of service. Claims were taken care of promptly and completely. One item was repaired and on one the full purchase price was refunded the next day. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best and least expensive warranty available!, June 2, 2011
I had bought an iPod on Ebay, and received an email about getting a SquareTrade warranty for it. I did some research, and everything I read was positive, so I decided for a very small investment, I'd give it a try. And wow did it pay off. Three months after purchasing the iPod, the battery stopped holding a charge. SquareTrade made it so easy to file my claim, and I sent the defective iPod to them, and my full refund showed up in my PayPal account shortly thereafter. I recommend it to everyone who buys a new electronic product- I have one for my Kindle, mini-fridge, digital camera, and cell phone. It covers everything a regular warranty covers, plus accidental damage. I'm not rolling in money, so the fact that these warranties are the cheapest you can get for any of these items definitely led me towards it, but after my amazing experience with it, I will never buy a new electronic without one.

‹ Previous | 1 2 347 | Next ›