4.0 out of 5 stars I just purchased this accident plan for the GPS that ...
I just purchased this accident plan for the GPS that my husband wanted for Christmas so I have no comment at this time. I didn't want to take the chance of it being dropped or some other thing happening to it and not having a protection plan.
Published 9 days ago by Deanna

Published 5 months ago by Ken Gusler

2.0 out of 5 stars but I have little confidence in the company being easy to work with, July 19, 2014
This review is from: SquareTrade 2-Year GPS Accident Protection Plan ($125-$150) (Electronics)
The confirmation is complicated and confusing. You have to copy and paste an email (your purchase receipt, along with a Square Trade ID number) they should already have (From Amazon and themselves) to confirm your purchase. Then, (at least in my case) I didn't get a confirmation email. You have to join their website in order to see if the warranty information is listed. Hopefully I will never have to use the additional warranty, but I have little confidence in the company being easy to work with.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst warranty ever., January 4, 2014
Paid monthly fees, later to find out about $100 didactable. Horrible service. No exchange while waiting for repair. Took me almost 2 weeks to get my stuff back. Please be aware!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, November 13, 2014
I received accident protection plan for some thing I'm still waiting for.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, August 25, 2014
I need 2-years to "fully evaluate" this

4.0 out of 5 stars I just purchased this accident plan for the GPS that ..., December 10, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Extended warranties are worth every penny !, December 8, 2014
never know these days never hurts to have warranty !

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 14, 2014
Received with no problems.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, August 1, 2014
Did not mean to buy this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 14, 2014
great

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice for security., September 30, 2014
Nice-Just in case the Garmin fitness band does not stay waterproof as stated! Reasonable price!