4.0 out of 5 stars good deal for certain things
No fuss, good deal for certain things, usually electronics.
Published 3 hours ago by Shopper X

Published 1 month ago by Ken Gusler

2.0 out of 5 stars but I have little confidence in the company being easy to work with, July 19, 2014
This review is from: SquareTrade 2-Year GPS Accident Protection Plan ($125-$150) (Electronics)
The confirmation is complicated and confusing. You have to copy and paste an email (your purchase receipt, along with a Square Trade ID number) they should already have (From Amazon and themselves) to confirm your purchase. Then, (at least in my case) I didn't get a confirmation email. You have to join their website in order to see if the warranty information is listed. Hopefully I will never have to use the additional warranty, but I have little confidence in the company being easy to work with.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst warranty ever., January 4, 2014
Paid monthly fees, later to find out about $100 didactable. Horrible service. No exchange while waiting for repair. Took me almost 2 weeks to get my stuff back. Please be aware!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, August 1, 2014
Did not mean to buy this.

4.0 out of 5 stars good deal for certain things, August 27, 2014
No fuss, good deal for certain things, usually electronics.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, August 25, 2014