Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on July 19, 2014
The confirmation is complicated and confusing. You have to copy and paste an email (your purchase receipt, along with a Square Trade ID number) they should already have (From Amazon and themselves) to confirm your purchase. Then, (at least in my case) I didn't get a confirmation email. You have to join their website in order to see if the warranty information is listed. Hopefully I will never have to use the additional warranty, but I have little confidence in the company being easy to work with.
on May 24, 2016
Just received the GPS I am covering so thankfully haven't needed to use the coverage, but for 11 dollars, what more can you ask for. It covers me for 2 years and takes the worry out of damaging the device for me. Received confirmation email a day before I got the device even.. Seems on the up and up and while I can't comment on their customer service, I can't complain about anything to date.
on June 7, 2016
the product Magellan Roadmate 9212LT quit working after six months.... the square deal warranty says two years. welllll six months is a lot less than two years. Right?
Square deal said this is still under Magellan warranty and that I should call them,.

Well, Square Deal DOES NOT WANT TO HONOR THE WARRANTY I BOUGHT. THEY TOLD ME TO CALL MAGELLAN.
MAGELLAN DOES NOT ANSWER THE DAMNED PHONE, SQUARE DEAL.... I BOUGHT THIS TWO YEAR WARRANTY TO MAKE SURE MY PRODUCT WOULD BE WARRANTED BY SOMEBODY REPUTABLE.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 4, 2014
Paid monthly fees, later to find out about $100 didactable. Horrible service. No exchange while waiting for repair. Took me almost 2 weeks to get my stuff back. Please be aware!!!!
on November 13, 2014
I received accident protection plan for some thing I'm still waiting for.
on December 10, 2014
I just purchased this accident plan for the GPS that my husband wanted for Christmas so I have no comment at this time. I didn't want to take the chance of it being dropped or some other thing happening to it and not having a protection plan.
on June 30, 2015
Difficult to sign up if you are not computer wise. No shipper in the box to scan. SO? How do I submit for coverage?
on January 8, 2015
Used Square deal before. They really do pay when needed.
on May 10, 2016
Never received info after signing up. So not sure what the status is. Would not purchase again, and regret buying this.
on April 3, 2016
Buy these all the time for electronics. So far have never had to use it. But the price is right just in case.