5.0 out of 5 stars Square Trade-Great cell phone warranty
Published 21 months ago by Laura Brown

3.0 out of 5 stars havent used yet
haven't had to use this yet so good so far. the nice thing is it came on time for part of a Christmas present.
Published 11 months ago by Dawn

5.0 out of 5 stars Square Trade-Great cell phone warranty, October 19, 2012
This review is from: SquareTrade 2-Year Accident Protection Plan for Prepaid Cell Phone ($0-99) (Wireless Phone)
A much better warranty than offered by Verizon plus value of phone given back to me after my contract expires. Warranty was $99 for 2 years. Needed to file claim when phone screen cracked, the representataive from Square Trade contacted me immediately and was friendly and extremely helpful. He offered me several options I could choose to replace my phone. They made the replacement of my phone a quick and easy procedure. Would recommend this warranty highly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gallaxy S3 - Square Trade, December 13, 2012
When I purchased this warranty, I was skeptical, and I thought it was another warranty that would never be used or would have some stipulation refusing to pay out. I was shocked. Squaretrade paid for my phone in full, send money to me within three days of my claim. If given the chance to purchase this warranty with another product, I won't think twice. I would definitely recommend this to any and everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars as expected, January 3, 2014
Deliduk (Beaver Falls, PA) - See all my reviews
I have used Square Trade in the past - for another phone. I was glad that I did, due to accidental damage. $50.00 later and a wee bit of paperwork and I had a replacement.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Plan, October 6, 2013
The plan is outlined nicely and the company makes it easy to use by maintaining a record of your receipt for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars PROTEDCTION PLAN, September 20, 2013
I DROPED MY PHONE IN MY POOL.I CALLED SQUARE TRADE AND TOLD THEM WHAT HAPPENED.THEY SENT ME A SHIPPING LABEL TO RETURN THE PHONE AND REFUNDED ME THE PRISE OF THE PHONE.VERRY HAPPY WITH SQUARE TRADE PROTECTION PLAN.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, September 18, 2013
I purchased this warranty and had to replace the phone I purchased it for. The customer service was wonderful. The agent I spoke with was helpful and polite and they covered the cost of the phone just like they claimed. Overall it was a very good experience getting my phone replaced.

4.0 out of 5 stars Square Trade Review, December 6, 2012
I got all my questions answered and was fully aware of how my warranty was being processed. I just wish it didn't take almost 10 days until i recieved a check to purchase a new phone.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bought the warrantee and phone for my grand-daughter warrantee with understanding it would replace phone it does not, May 21, 2014
Bought the warrantee with the understanding it would repair or replace the phone if it was damaged.
Found out today it just sends you purchase price of phone if you are a cricket customer.

I had bought this because I work out of town a lot and figured if it broke I would not have to go through the hassell of finding a phone and sending it to my grand- daughter. I now have to package up and send phone in for check refund.

I paid 31 dollars for warrantee and 47 dollars for cell phone, now after nine months I get my 47 dollars back and have to look for another cell phone. I work in the sticks and I have to drive 169 miles to find a cricket store to find a new cell phone. I will spend more than the 47 dollars on gas to go find the phone. Not such a good deal if you ask me.

5.0 out of 5 stars protection, April 15, 2014
A fantastic deal for anybody who owns or buys a new phone. Its nice to have the protection provided by this plan

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Company, March 9, 2014
Best warranty company out there. I had an lg thrilll 3d crap out on me after a year and they gave me the full $200 I paid for it without any hassle at all.

Rate and Discover Movies