1,676 Reviews
 (1,293)

5.0 out of 5 stars Kodak M1033 Digital Camera
I bought a Kodak M1033 digital camera on eBay and decided it would be a good idea to take a warranty on it thru Square Trade as I use the camera for my eBay auctions to attach pictures. I bought this camera about 8 months ago. I have another couple of warranties with Square Trade and haven't had to use any of them until now. As with most electronics, they sometimes break...
Published on April 20, 2010 by J. R. Guidry

3.0 out of 5 stars Squaretrade Warranty
I purchased the squaretrade 2 year warranty for my camera purchased on E bay. The camera mal functioned after one year and square trade fixed the camera with out a problem. Afer many, many and I mean many photos taken the camera it mal functioned again, I called squaretrade to have it repaired again under the warranty, but they refused stating the cost of the repair...
Published on May 13, 2010 by George A. Annarella

5.0 out of 5 stars Timely Company!!!, July 16, 2010
I ordered this warranty for a camera that we purchased for our daughter who is turning 16 on 7/20. I had questions about the warranties and I was responded to very quickly. I received the email the next day after I made this purchase. I also like the fact that they have an excellent rating with the Better Business Bureau and for me this is a huge plus. I pray that I will never have to use this warranty but at least I can have the peace of mind that this company is reputable and will honor what they are selling.

4.0 out of 5 stars Square Trade Warranty, May 21, 2010
David G. Feeney DDS (Charlotte, NC United States) - See all my reviews
Good company to work with but warrenty is limited to value of product. This means that if your product needs more than one repair you may get a payout instead of the repair you were expecting. So understand that it doen't matter how long the the warranty is for it will be limited to the value of the product only.

5.0 out of 5 stars Square Trade Warranty--the best, easiest ever!, October 19, 2011
Last Thursday, our gps broke after only 17 months of use. We contacted Square Trade on Friday and had an extremely professional, efficient person clearly talk us through the steps involved to claim the warranty. Immediately after this, emails started flying as they sent us more instructions and the pre-paid shipping label. We dropped the package off at Staples on Sunday and by 10:00 Monday morning, the full amount was already in our Paypal account. No hassles at all! We couldn't have been more pleased. This greatly simplifies the replacement process. Needless to say, we will be purchasing another Square Trade warranty for the new GPS!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Satisfied, October 16, 2011
I previously purchased this service on a "just in case scenario". Surprisingly a situation arose where I had a need to use it and I was very satisfied with their service. I called them, sent them my broken camera, and they sent me a brand new camera. It was fast and they made it simple to follow. Thank You.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast and complete warranty coverage, July 7, 2010
I purchased a Panasonic DMC-ZS3 camera in December '09. I purchased the SquareTrade warranty with accident prevention in March '10. In June '10, I dropped my camera on a concrete sidewalk with the lens extended and it only left a small mark on the edge of the lens ring, but the lens would no longer extend when the camera was turned on and the camera would no longer take photos. Panasonic warranty would not cover accidental damage. I sent the camera into Squaretrade with a prepaid UPS shipping label, they verified the damage and claim and sent the reimbursement via Paypal. The whole process from the time I shipped the camera was about a week. Excellent service and coverage. I have already purchased another camera (Panasonic DMC-ZS7) and will definitely be acquiring another Squaretrade warranty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Service: Easy Return Shipping & Fast Refund, April 29, 2010
Great service from Squaretrade on my 3 year warranty on a Polaroid HD camcorder that stopped charging or powering on after 1 year. They reimbursed me via paypal for the purchase amount as soon as they received the returned camcorder. They also payed for the return shipping to TX.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!, June 15, 2012
I purchased a Sony digital camera for christmas of 2010, along with a 2 year Squaretrade warranty last year not knowing that I would some day need it. This February I went out with my kids for dinner. Since the restaurant was so packed, we got seated right by the water cascades that had a glass to protect people from the water. I never though anything of it and placed my pocketbook right by the glass, and the water from the cascades went in my bag where my camera was and accidently damaged everything in there. My daugther reminded me that we had gotten the extra warranty and I was so relieved. When we contacted them, they responded so quickly with a full credit on my purchase. I have never had a problem with these warranties and will get it again on my new replacement, just in case. Thank You for making it so easy.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREATTTTTT !!!!, September 9, 2011
This is my second claim with square trades and both have exceeded my standards on getting resolved.It is the only extended service plan I will buy for any of my electronics new or used, not only because of their pricing but because of the way they take care of you if there is a problem while the product is covered.I strongly recommend them to anyone I talk to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Square Trade Warranty, June 17, 2010
Whenever I make a purchase from Ebay or Amazon, I always buy a warranty from Square Trade. I have put in 2 claims so far and each one was handled without any hassle. My claim was proccesed within a couple of days and my payment was put in my bank account. I recommend Square Trade to anyone who buys from eBay or Amazon, and you don't even need to keep the receipt to make a claim as Square Trade keeps the records for you. And it is so much cheaper than buying from the manufacture.

5.0 out of 5 stars Practically perfect in every way!, July 1, 2010
Have been using this service for several years and have 3 times needed to file a claim. Never had a problem. The cost is much better than in the stores and their coverage is terrific. Within a week of sending defective product back (at their cost) I have received the covered amount. Only complaint, they are not available in every state. Thank you [...]

Rate and Discover Movies