Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on February 27, 2014
So far no problems with the system, and I hope it stays that way. This was just extra protection. With 8 kids, we have game system break downs. I'm not sure I'd recommend one if your systems aren't used as much as ours.
on January 30, 2015
Love Square Trade and the fact that you can purchase a protection plan at time of product purchase (and that it is all done and maintained electronically)
on January 29, 2014
This is always a must in any of my electronic orders. I would recommend this to anyone for protection as the electronics have a tendency to fail.
on February 9, 2014
Everything went as it should and my family and I are very satisfied. Hopefully in the near future we will renew with this protection plan.
on March 9, 2014
It's great. Glad I have it. Wouldn't want to be without it. Thanks for offering it to your customers. Thanks.
on December 8, 2013
This plan was very awkward to register and then transfer registration (for a gift). Does not cover drops or spills.
on November 6, 2013
I liked the fact that it was easy to purchase and set up. Plus it covers my whole Xbox. Woot woot
on February 26, 2016