Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on February 1, 2016
This was a lifesaver to purchase as the teen that the ps vita was bought for played it and played it and if not for the 2 year protection plan he would have been without it when it broke. Good investment for any and all electronic products
on July 31, 2014
NONE OF THE REVIEWS HAVE ACTUALLY USED THE PROTECTION PLAN YET

GO TO SQUARETRADE LAPTOP PROTECTION PLANS- IT'LL SHOW 4-5 STARS BECAUSE OF PEOPLE WHO NEVER ACTUALLY USED IT

BUT IF YOU LOOK AT THE REVIEWS OF PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY HAVE USED IT- THEY'VE ALWAYS GOT SCREWED OVER

DO SOME RESEARCH!
on September 22, 2014
Bought this when I purchased a Monster 7 tablet for one of my grandsons. Both the plan and the tablet are worthless. I ended up out the oost of both. It was a horrible, time consuming, expensive experience. Finally, after several months of futile attempts to recover, I bought my grandson as Samsung tablet.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 28, 2013
As I have written before, this is an insurance policy, cannot say how good it is until you have a problem with the covered item and must file a claim. Luckily, knock on wood, all my covered devices have worked flawlessly. The company service, confirmation, customer attitude are very friendly, I am very happy with them so far.
on December 14, 2013
Well we all know you need protection. And I got square trade plan. It protecs my vita. If anything breaks on my vita they will fix it and if they can't they will give you a new one. Plus you can pay a little more and get better protection on your self. So if you end up droping your vita in water or you break it the will give you a new one. Now that's awsome!
on February 27, 2014
5 star, recommend this plan for anyone getting a Kindle or Ipod or whatever you get this plan really has helped me alot in the past with the items I bought and neede fixed or gotten a new one.
on January 18, 2014
This protection plan is mostly for mechanical mishaps with your electronics. I actually hope I don't ever need this. But if I do I am glad I have this for my Vita. I do recommend this for game console owners out there.
on June 16, 2014
Don't usually get these plans but was inexpensive and a 2-year plan. Hopefully will never have to use it but in the event I do, read the information in the plan and it is pretty concise and should cover just about anything that comes along.
on May 8, 2015
If it gets broke you can fix it. This is protection that will give you peace of mind if you need repairs. This is your insurance that the games will continue.
on January 21, 2014
I added this to a game console that I gave my granddaughter for Christmas. Gave information to parents to complete. I guess we'll know how good it is ... if we need to use it. I did want the game console covered for Christmas morning. I can't imagine anything worse that purchasing early for Christmas and then not having any warranty for it on Christmas morning if you need it.