5.0 out of 5 stars Xbox 360.
I Got This Square Trade Protection Plan Form Ebay I Was Not Going To Buy It. But Now Im Happy That I Did Because My Xbox 360 Stop Working And Now I Get The Money Back For The Xbox 360. Im So Happy Now I Can Buy A New One. I Going To Buy This Protection Plan With The New Xbox 360. Thank Square Trade
Published 14 months ago by Leonard478

1.0 out of 5 stars Problem..
I purchased this online on January 5th and its the 15th and it is still no where to be found? So I don't know what the deal is.. I also purchased a console to go with it! That is how I came across this protection plan.. Still have not received this or the console in the mail....?..
Published 19 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Xbox 360., June 12, 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: SquareTrade 2-Year Game Console Protection Plan ($400-450) (Video Game)

5.0 out of 5 stars SquareTrade is the best deal to protect your valuables!, June 12, 2013
ishopper (Broken Arrow, OK United States) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I have purchased numerous SquareTrade warranties for iPhones, mP3 players, 3DS devices, computers, etc. I have used my warranties a few times and have been very pleased. The accidental damage is the best way to go, because most other insurance offered anywhere does not cover this...and what happens the most often? The most recent was my son's 3DS that quit charging. SquareTrade provides the shipping return labels so all you have to do is package your item and take it to a UPS. As soon as I took the item to be mailed, I had an instant credit for the full price so we could buy another--which we did. They make the process easy and very pleasant. I will continue to use them and recommend them to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars For my Xbox, May 26, 2014
It is always a good idea to have this plan. Peace of mind. I do this with all electrical devises.

5.0 out of 5 stars For my xbox one, May 21, 2014
Great item I purchased. Had to return since xbox comes with a year warranty from the manufacturer, will definitely look to repurchase after the year warranty is up. Easy to setup

5.0 out of 5 stars Square Trade, July 11, 2013
Square Trade is a great thing to have if you have little ones using devices. I used to buy Square Trade warranties for all my electronics, but their rates have shot up drastically in the last year or so, so I really pick and choose what I buy a plan for. I've had to use the claim service several times for repairs and or payouts and have never had a problem. Always quick and easy, customer service reps are a pleasure to deal with. The only thing I can say as a negative, is that their plans have gotten way too pricy. Other than that, its good to have if you are clumsy or have little ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect and awesome for kids, July 3, 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
im so happy with the square trade warranty, i never thought that it would be true that if my product breaks hile in warranty i would get it fixed, they sent me all my money back so i could buy a new one, it was great, i would suggest everyone to use square trade

5.0 out of 5 stars great service, April 14, 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I ordered a nintendo ds xl on line for my grnadon for christmas. He loved it played with it all the time. the power port got damadged and couldnt charge it he was heartbroken. Thank God i got a sqare trade protection plan. When I first emailed them about my problem they called me back right away and told me that since it was only three months that i was under the manufactures warrenty. when i called nintendo they gave me a pretty rough time about what happened to the machine and that i would have to pay for repairs in advance or pay some kind of penalty. I called squared deal back and they helped me right away all i had to do was send the unit back ( yes they paid for that too) and they gave me an amazon gift card for the amount of the ds and we got it back so soon i wasnt even expecting it. we know now how important a warrenty is.

5.0 out of 5 stars square trade, April 12, 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Square trade...it's the best. Friendly consumer service....fast and reliable...my daughter broke her Nintendo ds 3d.....I called ..I was sent a return label...shipped off console.......got my check in the mail...in no time.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a service!, March 8, 2013
We have bought numerous electronic items that include TVs, Iphones, Ipads and Xbox 360, in the past year. We have elected to insure ALL of them with Square Trade. They are very quick to respond and very helpful. I recommend Square Trade.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Warranty Service out there!, March 7, 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Bought this service day one of getting my console.Very cheap and great customer service! A+++. I filed my claim by phone and they sent me a label in minutes of hanging up. I shipped the console the next and got paid as soon as it shipped out. Amazing Service, and Customer care. I recommend Square Trade to all my family and friends.

Follow Them on Facebook and Twitter For deals, and updates!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›