Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: SquareTrade 2-Year Home AV Protection Plan ($100-125)
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on September 9, 2015
I purchased the "Protection Plan" warranty for my "Sylvania SDVD9805/SDVD9805-C 9-Inch Twin, Dual Screen DVD Player with Built-In USB/SD Card Reader" ($100-$125 protection) offered as part of the Amazon purchase. Now that I am in contact with Square Trade because one of the DVD players does not close, they said the warranty does not cover accidental coverage. Amazon only offered this "Protection Plan" option and it is only an extension of the manufacturers warranty. No accidental damage or spills are covered. When I read the 5 line description, it made it seem that it was an actual Protection Plan. They should label this as an Extended Warranty. I would suggest you buy it directly from Square Trade and find out if what you are buying is really covering accidental damages. From my understanding, it is an extra "Optional" feature on top of the "Protection Plan" if you want your device to be covered for accidental damage. I am really disappointed at Amazon for this offering. Had I known this was the protection plan, I would have purchased my device from Best Buy. They have always fully covered my other Portable DVD players. Square Trade decided to refund me the money for the protection plan.
on October 23, 2015
They can come up with a price for the extra protection but when you go to register the device they cant remember a thing and you have to enter too much information to gain the coverage.

if you do purchase this i would recommend un-boxing it keeping everything local then sit down to a two hour session of searching for and entering the information.

They make this so hard so you never complete the process and they have free money.

You know the people that have the two to four seasonal houses and are would travelers well these guys are them spending your hard earned money.
on February 11, 2016
Absolute crap...I cannot get through the registration process. This is the second of these I have bought and neither can be associated with the product purchased....Having wasted a half hour on this mess I am asking for a refund!
on March 3, 2014
Due to a mis-communication between me and seller, all is well now.
I thought a paper plan was warrant but, not so. Product must be registered
first, than it will be warranty. This was conveyed to me by the seller upon contact.
Seller was very helpful in straightening mis-communications. If buying any plan
from them, contact them first. They have a record on file of your purchase.
Very helpful organization. Will use them again if the need arises.
on January 18, 2016
GREAT price for a two year warranty on a Dual Screen DVD player for the car. Their website is the easiest website I have ever used. They even allow you to upload a copy of your invoice for the item you are protecting. GREAT IDEA.

I highly recommend this company and will purchase from them in the future.
on March 20, 2015
I highly recommend SquareTrade. I have had great experience with their warranties. They assess the situation and if they can't fix your problem fast enough, they give you back your money, promptly Great customer service!
on April 12, 2014
This is a good plan that offers a lot of coverage. I usually buy these when the item has a lot of moving parts or if I take the product with me on the go. It seams like they changed the way to register these, so it too a few more steps. It is well worth the money when you end up dropping your tablet or your DVD recorder goes belly up.
on June 6, 2016
My Square Trade Protection Plan gives me piece of mind. I got it for my Samsung Soundbar. I got it at a great price and the coverage I need if something goes wrong. Everyone should have this policy for their electronic hardware.
on March 14, 2016
I've used Square Trade to protect my electronics for many years. I've had to use them a couple of time (3 would probably be more accurate) and each time they honored the warranty without exception and no hassle. I would (and do) recommend them to anyone looking for affordable protection on many items, especially electronics and/or computers
on February 12, 2014
After having purchased new stereo equipment, I decided it was necessary to obtain additional coverage for maintenance and accident protection. I have researched many programs on the market, and have found that Square Trade is one of the best available.